Angela Haggerty sacked from Herald

Lidl

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Actually that's not true though is it mate, her sacking had nothing to do with the Rangers support, the only reason she was sacked was for supporting Speirs after he accused a board member of bigotry and couldn't offer proof of his accusation, it was only when lawyers got involved that Speirs was sacked and the hag followed.

It appears to me that the only time the board are willing to act is when one of there own get accused, but not one of them are willing to stick their head above the parapet when it comes to the support being attacked.

Thought this all started to fall into place after Donald Park withdrew his advertising money and started to put pressure on them?. This was after a run of bad press from her poisonous pen?. At the end of the day she's a goner from her job and "The Director was a Rangers fan".  

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Thought this all started to fall into place after Donald Park withdrew his advertising money and started to put pressure on them?. This was after a run of bad press from her poisonous pen?. At the end of the day she's a goner from her job and "The Director was a Rangers fan".  

Agree with you there re: DP, but I think that's a bit of a stretch to say that the support had caused heads to roll though.

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

Agree with you there re: DP, but I think that's a bit of a stretch to say that the support had caused heads to roll though.

Ok mate. Let's just hope it's the start of good things to come and The Haters have to be mindful that they are being watched and do not have carte blanche to spew poison on a whim.

Lets get this straight folks. Haggarty and Britney were sacked because of THEIR OWN ACTIONS. Britney was bulleted for Twatting his recantation of the OFFICIAL apology from Britney's editor. Haggerty then fell on her own sword by PUBLICLY endorsing Britney's recantation, thus getting her own jotters.

3 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

Interestingly this appears to have disappeared from the comments section under the article. Could it be that freedom of speech isn't welcome by the rancid followers of the gummy giver from Penilee?

'Duncan' appears to have re-posted the comments :wink: 

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Well that went well! :)

Michael Gray ‏@GrayInGlasgow  10h10 hours ago

I’ve started my @ScotNational column! Writing about journalists sacked by @Herald_Editor + need for a free media in face of legal threats.

Viscount Moodie ‏@gregmoodie  10h10 hours ago

Tomorrow's toon is being run past the lawyers. Previews later if it gets the all-clear.

Viscount Moodie ‏@gregmoodie  6h6 hours ago

The lawyers have decided that tomorrow's planned cartoon cannot be published.

Michael Gray ‏@GrayInGlasgow  2h2 hours ago

Herald & Times group lawyers have decided that @GregMoodie's planned @ScotNational cartoon tomorrow can't be published for legal reasons.

Lol what a waste of time & effort.

At the end of the day the hag and her merry band of riff raff are pishing against the wind.

Personally im glad she believes rangers got her the sack. Shows how thick and unaware of herself she is.

A number of journalists/columnists being remunerated by H&T publicly backed the drug snorting bigot over the weekend. I expect more good news to come from the top of Renfield St in accordance with the editor in chiefs previous statement.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/18/colin-kazim-richards-feyenoord-suspended

If the move for Richards goes through I take it the Hag wont be back at Parkhead given her stance against the intimidation of journalists.

3 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/18/colin-kazim-richards-feyenoord-suspended

If the move for Richards goes through I take it the Hag wont be back at Parkhead given her stance against the intimidation of journalists.

It is a conundrum for her. Not sure she knows what a conundrum is mind you :)

2 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Jeezo mate.This transfer will make him wonder what or where he has landed when he sees the coach dressed like a tranny and players walking about with the boaby hanging out.