*****The Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

PromDeAnglais

8 minutes ago, BlueBaws95 said:

I don't understand why games like this don't sell out. Am I wrong in thinking that this is a big game? We can sell out games against Livi and Alloa but not against a team the division above us. The fact that its not a league game and also on the telly should not be an excuse. Its our best chance to win the cup in years in my opinion. 

Because of the season ticket holders,they won't pay any more money other than their initial outlay,

i know at least 12 st holders who do this,miserable bastards!

3 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Would like to see O'Halloran start, big pitch and a premiership side should be looking to at least counter more often than we're used to. We could do serious damage to this lot in moment where the game opens up. 

Praying we have Jason back fit. 

O hallorans not playing he's cup tied 

14 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Because of the season ticket holders,they won't pay any more money other than their initial outlay,

i know at least 12 st holders who do this,miserable bastards!

I can kind of see their reasoning but with the huge amount of money saved with buying a season ticket an extra 20 quid here and there surely wont hurt? 

This team is propably a top 4, 5 team had they been in the premiership. I would be expecting a comfartable win on Saturday, we beat them easily last season with a far far worse team than the one we have now. They are also struggling at the moment with Jig at the helm.

4-0 to the Bears

4 minutes ago, allgers said:

Think some are forgetting this is a cup game, there is no gain for Killie to sit back and not attack.

They will sit back keep tight and try to nick a goal

0-1 wins you the game doesnt mayter if its in league or cup lol

17 hours ago, jamess said:

Think it will be the usual 'can we break the 10 man defence'.  Will be interesting as a new team to attack.

Teams sit back and try to hit us on the counter since we sit so high up the pich.  I expect to see them hitting long balls to a CF all game thanks to Jig's influence.  So yeah, 10 men behind the ball for Killie :lol:

2 hours ago, bluchoo said:

It's a tried and tested method that we have exploited many times and hopefully never again. 

Really looking forward to this, staying at the Marriott on Friday night, out for an Indian and a few drinks then over to Ibrox on Saturday, I reckon we can put two or three past them, I really hope so, nothing better than getting bragging rights at work on Monday.

3 hours ago, allgers said:

Think some are forgetting this is a cup game, there is no gain for Killie to sit back and not attack.

They'll want to sit back and catch us on the counter. 

We're all about the possession football so id be surprised if they came out to attack all game.

3 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Logic like that, you should have a PHD. 

They won't get that opportunity, do you really think our team will roll over when they go 1 nil down? 

Even though we were 3 nil down against St Johnston, Tav still pulled through and got a goal. 

That game we still had 12 shots, 2 of which were on target. That was when the team was only 6 or 7 weeks old? 

Last night, 13 shots, 7 of which were on target. 

So their won't be any lack of effort on the teams behalf.