*****The Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

PromDeAnglais

17 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I think they will try and make it very physical, see if they can put us off our stride.

Yeah I can see this being their main approach... would be wise IMO to keep Ball in the DM position and if fit bring Holt in alongside Halliday as our more attack minded midfield. The front three chose themselves at the moment, especially with people being cup tied

Looking forward to this, reckon we'll win with relative ease. Boyd, Smith etc are all looking that bit sharper tbf, the McCoist diet and training regime clearly wasn't working for them.

They'll have a point to prove, and the whole of Scottish football loves to up their game against us. So it will be tough, a one off game, and providing we keep our shape and be patient, we'll win by 3 or 4 nil IMO.

Hope Jig goes Boyd up top, he won't get a sniff with big Kiernan winning everything

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Zel

Waggy Miller Mckay

If Holt is still out, bring in Ball and push Halliday forward

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Its true there would have been posters on here never seen before begging for tickets.

Kind of my point.If the fans want the club to move forward and finance better players etc etc they have to play their part where they can as well. I think we all know this game would have been a sell out if it was against the scum so lets not kid ourselves.

11 minutes ago, Lintero said:

Looking forward to this, reckon we'll win with relative ease. Boyd, Smith etc are all looking that bit sharper tbf, the McCoist diet and training regime clearly wasn't working for them.

They'll have a point to prove, and the whole of Scottish football loves to up their game against us. So it will be tough, a one off game, and providing we keep our shape and be patient, we'll win by 3 or 4 nil IMO.

Hope Jig goes Boyd up top, he won't get a sniff with big Kiernan winning everything

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Zel

Waggy Miller Mckay

If Holt is still out, bring in Ball and push Halliday forward

Does Boyd actually play for them or is he a 'coach'?

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Does Boyd actually play for them or is he a 'coach'?

I flicked over to sportscene last week and I saw him in the box, trying to hold up play and bring others into the game, they got beat. :lol:

He looked a yard or two quicker though, but that's still 5 yards too slow for a professional footballer :lol:

Not sure if he's a sub or a regular, but he does get game time

11 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Anyone have an idea of how the ticket sales are looking? I can never gauge how much have been sold from the stadium planner.

Was reading earlier the ticket office told someone it was around 31k

The closure this match gets to kick-off them more exciting it gets. Andy Halliday played very well the other night in a more forward position; wouldn't mind seeing that again. The icing on the cake would have been if O'Halloran was making his Ibrox debut, he showed a lot of promise when he came on; a real pity he can't play for us in the Scottish Cup.

Foderingham

Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace

Ball

Halliday ,      Zelalem

Waghorn ,  Miller,  McKay.

Any win will do, but a good performance would be good for confidence.  

21 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

The closure this match gets to kick-off them more exciting it gets. Andy Halliday played very well the other night in a more forward position; wouldn't mind seeing that again. The icing on the cake would have been if O'Halloran was making his Ibrox debut, he showed a lot of promise when he came on; a real pity he can't play for us in the Scottish Cup.

Foderingham

Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace

Ball

Halliday ,      Zelalem

Waghorn ,  Miller,  McKay.

Any win will do, but a good performance would be good for confidence.  

Yeah I think O'Halloran and Billy king could be a big miss but I am still confident we can get the job done.

Halliday is 12/1 for first scorer with Ladbrokes, which is not bad. Even better when you see that Clark is 5/1, Hardie 6/1 and Forrester 15/2.

Halliday's 4/1 anytime scorer.

I think I might take a chance on 5-1 to us as even though Killie have been getting beaten, they still manage to score in a lot of games and I'm sure they'll be keen to have a go against us on Saturday, in front of the cameras.