NARSA Convention 2017

IainB

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Superb mate I was thinking of going just before it but my mate had booked the 1st.

So we will be arriving the 1st day of the convention.

I'll either be skint and lying in a gutter or loaded and cutting about like Tony Soprano by the time the 1st comes around :lol:

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

I'll either be skint and lying in a gutter or loaded and cutting about like Tony Soprano by the time the 1st comes around :lol:

:lol:

Apparently the quality you can get over there is superb :lol:

I'll be able to eat my knee by the end of it I think 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:
2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

No mate , I would suggest my narsa days are done but that's for another day. , might do the orsa one in South Africa.

Ah no worries mate (tu)

Will the GPB be in attendance again?

Yeah mate the band will be going. 

• 1 month later...

Anyone booked up for this yet? Me n the wummin booked it yesterday,couldn't get the 11 nights we were after so just done the 14 :lol: Only cost us an extra £100.

Fly out on the 25th and staying in The Linq. There's around 20 of us heading over. Party :party:

21 minutes ago, Sket said:

Anyone booked up for this yet? Me n the wummin booked it yesterday,couldn't get the 11 nights we were after so just done the 14 :lol: Only cost us an extra £100.

Fly out on the 25th and staying in The Linq. There's around 20 of us heading over. Party :party:

Me and Mr soprano are booked mate 

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

What?

I don't know why we couldn't have something here it sounds great what happens in America/Canada why couldn't we have something here a little closer to home 

4 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

I don't know why we couldn't have something here it sounds great what happens in America/Canada why couldn't we have something here a little closer to home 

We do. Every 2nd week at Ibrox,you should come along.

6 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

It's the NARSA who arrange it noto Rangers 

3 hours ago, Vwbear said:

Anyway without any sarcasm from SKET could this not be an idea for somewhere like a Benidorm or somewhere in the canaries 

Talk to the RST and the Sons of whatever, they represent all Rangers, perhaps they could organise a Europe wide sash bash.  Undoubtedly they would attract hundreds of ghousands.