**** Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ****

5 hours ago, james_85 said:

Watched both sets of highlights, fail to see what Clark does to deserve to get booked. Also how Miller never got a penalty is beyond me. Only reason i can think is the ref has thought i have gave one so cant give another. Also was the foul on Waghorn not last man? From what i remember the defender never even got bookes

Rule 25.7.91a says if a Rangers player looks happy or smiles after scoring a goal then it is an automatic Yellow Card

Watching the highlights again (and Julescotia video too) really shows how mixed up our attack was in this game, and it was good to see. Against Alloa (and several other recent games) we've tried to pass the ball all the way into the 6 yard box and break down a 10 man defense. Against Killie the other night there were shots from 12 yards, 18 yards, 25, 30 so on, so forth. 

5 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Watching the highlights again (and Julescotia video too) really shows how mixed up our attack was in this game, and it was good to see. Against Alloa (and several other recent games) we've tried to pass the ball all the way into the 6 yard box and break down a 10 man defense. Against Killie the other night there were shots from 12 yards, 18 yards, 25, 30 so on, so forth. 

I noticed that as well, the only conclusion I can draw from it is, Warburton must be on here stealing your ideas.