NFL

Clemdog

23 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Got to love those Eagles..hope they can keep up the impressive form for the full season..

As a very pissed off Broncos fan I can't even gather the bile to tell you to fuck off because we're shooting ourselves in the feet.

Trevor Siemian, We'd be better sticking a helmet and a uniform on an Orangutan and letting it throw the ball downfield.

28 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

As a very pissed off Broncos fan I can't even gather the bile to tell you to fuck off because we're shooting ourselves in the feet.

Trevor Siemian, We'd be better sticking a helmet and a uniform on an Orangutan and letting it throw the ball downfield.

I'm a long time Dolphins fan who has seen one of our best RB's for years join them Eagles and I agree with your opinion on Siemian. Probably the most erratic QB I've seen in years..no need to take it all to heart though..its only American Football.. 

6 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Brock Osweiler’s just as bad.