NFL

Clemdog

19 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Something real fucking bad has just happened to the Steelers' Shazier.

He doesn't seem to have moved his legs at all after what looked like such an innocuous hit. Scary as fuck to think he might be paralyzed just like that.

thats mad, wasnt even a hard hit either.

Crap end result, but highly entertaining game between Rams and Eagles today. Shame Wentz went down to an ACL injury as he's had a helluva year. Rams continue to shoot themselves in the hooves with idiotic penalties at the worst possible times - some things never change. 

8 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I had started to get a feeling the Eagles might be potential Super bowl winners..loosing Weitz to the ACL has probably ended that possibility 

And who else can't stand the Seahawks..??..dirty team..

Nope, even though they play in the same division, Seattle's my 2nd fave after the Rams and has had that spot since they came onto the scene in the mid '70s. 

On 19/12/2017 at 08:35, eejay the dj said:

I can't see past the Pats for this years SB

Not after the most incredible luck at the weekend.

Pittsburgh deserve to be nowhere after that monumental fuck up .

Maybe the worst team to ever be 11-3, for the last 5-6 weeks they’ve scraped though by the odd point. Should have done so again the other night. Defence isn’t great, especially with Shazier out long term now.