NFL

Clemdog

Will never understand what Marcus Williams was trying to do in that last play!!

All he has to do is wrap him up till he comes down to the ground and take him down, gutted for brees and especially Michael Thomas who is fast becoming one of the best wide receivers in the game.

Delighted to report im still joint top of the fantasy league I'm in..I've went for the Pats v Vikings Super bowl with the Vikings as eventual Champions..

Was contemplating changing to the Eagles as the Vikings might have used up their Miracle quota...

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Is the "injured thumb for Brady" yet another Patriot piece of bullshit or is it genuine??..:confused:

Load of shite mate. Slimey underhand tactics you'd come to expect from the patriots. Trying to play mind games and get the jags to think about altering their game plan. They're genuinely worried about the jags. Hit brady early, hard and often and we'll soon see how his thumb is. The jags run the football and they'll have success, lesser offenses have had joy running the ball against the patriots this year. Only concern is their defense gave up over 400 yards and 5 touchdowns to the Steelers last week.

It's weirdly, with the Coughlin link, the good defence and the mediocre, borderline retarded quarterback - it's just like the giants in 07 :lol:

I think the jags will cause Pats quite a lot of bother throughout the game, but the Pats will manage in the end comfortably.

I really do hope they pull it all off and the Pats and Brady get their 6th ring.

Even just for the steelers fans' reaction alone!

On 15/01/2018 at 17:57, TEFTONG said:

Delighted to report im still joint top of the fantasy league I'm in..I've went for the Pats v Vikings Super bowl with the Vikings as eventual Champions..

Was contemplating changing to the Eagles as the Vikings might have used up their Miracle quota...

Your run will end tonight mate as the Eagles will have enough on the Vikings 

Hopeful that the Jags can pull something off tonight but you have to be worried about their defensive performance last week.

On a sidenote, if its an Eagles-Jags SB, then the SB Champs will be playing a match in the UK next year, which is nice!

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Your run will end tonight mate as the Eagles will have enough on the Vikings 

I have been contemplating making changes to my predictions..but decided to just let it run..Vikings to defeat the Patriots in the Super bowl..:whistle: