NFL

Clemdog

16 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Tom Brady man. Unreal player. 

On last nights show .He did nothing out of the ordinary .Last 10minutes .His experience carried his team through 

His legend status is not in dispute .

The Jags however had every opportunity to get the win 

Fine line calls going Patriots way .Whats new 

Still the Jags not scoring the TD in final possesions in first half .And then letting the Pats on their final drive reduce the score line will haunt them for a long time .

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Not because pats did anything special . They Jags  just blew it tbh

Pats are the spawniest team going

Remind me of the scum tbh

Reminds me of my other team Rangers. You know lots of titles and hated because of it.  Nobody likes us and we don't care.  

9 hours ago, cstamomusa said:

Reminds me of my other team Rangers. You know lots of titles and hated because of it.  Nobody likes us and we don't care.  

We never had deflategate, or a head coach who's face would literally disintegrate if he smiled.

I will be giving this no to super bowl a swerve, the fatriots and the eagles, fuck that shit.

15 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

We never had deflategate, or a head coach who's face would literally disintegrate if he smiled.

I will be giving this no to super bowl a swerve, the fatriots and the eagles, fuck that shit.

Rangers have been accused by the tims multiple times of cheating and who cares if Belichick smiles or not he's a winner.  You are just a sore loser.  

Super-Bowl-LI-New-England-Patriots-vs-Atlanta-Falcons_2_1.jpg

57 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

Haters going to hate !    

giphy.gif

I don't actually hate the Patriots. I really admire the dynasty they have put together. The coach and QB partnership along with the owner is something that any franchise would love to replicate. I just posted stuff my brother sent me. He seems to have a real problem with them..(Bengals fan!!??). I had picked the Vikings to win..tipped the Eagles earlier when they had the original QB..so I'm no fussed who wins tonight. Would just love to see a great game to go with the inevitable amazing spectacular..

On 23/01/2018 at 16:37, cstamomusa said:

Rangers have been accused by the tims multiple times of cheating and who cares if Belichick smiles or not he's a winner.  You are just a sore loser.  

Super-Bowl-LI-New-England-Patriots-vs-Atlanta-Falcons_2_1.jpg

I'm a fucking Bronco dude, we're really fucking sore this year. Still prefer Mike Shanahan over Billiouschic any day.