NFL

Clemdog

1 hour ago, jackg93 said:

Not really into NFL too much but as fate would have it I am in Orlando when the ProBowl is on

Tickets are around $70 each do you reckon it's worth going for atmosphere etc rather than the action itself ?

The Pro Bowl is not really the same as a proper match but if I were in your position I'd def go, just to experience it. Should be a decent day out and fairly inexpensive.  

24 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Mate honestly it’s a fucking great day out, I personally love the way they do their sports events. So much going on in and around the ground. We could learn a lot from their approach in this country IMO. Don’t get me wrong it helps that the games lasts for 3.5/4 hours 

It only lasts that long because of the constant ad breaks. Even the Claymores games in NFL Europe suffered from that problem.

Some cracking games over the next couple of days. 3 games on a Sunday will be a godsend this year since Sky has lost the la l8ga coverage. I only really got into the NFL a couple of years ago but I'm proper excited for the season properly kicking off. 

1 hour ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Not feeling optimistic about Cowboys’ chances under Garrett, but they might surprise me (wishful thinking). ?

Totally agree. I would seriously consider taking a bad year if it meant getting rid of him. 

10 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

anyone staying up for the packers game? 

this being banned from overtime for a few weeks has its benifits 

I tried to stay up..but when Rodgers went off injured I thought that's the end of this game and went to bed.

Imagine my delight and surprise that I get up at 7am and read he not only came back on the field. He won the game and as my fantasy team captain he won me 60points all on his own. What a guy...:thumbup::love:

Pleasantly surprised by the Dolphins last night. Tannehill looking half decent with a deep threat now at his disposal again. A poor Titans roster to be fair. Hopefully avoid the wooden spoon with that honour probably going to Buffalo on lasts nights showing. They were fucking gash ?