NFL

Clemdog

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, aird said:

Some crazy deals going on. 

Antonio Brown to the Raiders. 

Giants have traded OBJ to cleveland who had already picked up Karem Hunt. 

OBJ happened? Fuck Cleveland are gonna be dangerous over the next few years😂

8 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

OBJ happened? Fuck Cleveland are gonna be dangerous over the next few years😂

Mayfield, Hunt, Chubb, Landry and OBJ. Very promising TE whose name I can't remember right now aswell. They could be something special on offense. 

Edit : Njoku

8 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Mayfield, Hunt, Chubb, Landry and OBJ. Very promising TE whose name I can't remember right now aswell. They could be something special on offense. 

Edit : Njoku

Top 5 offence potential. If they even improve their D to mid table they can be a real threat. Mind you Kansas got to AFC Championship game with a poor defence.

I really like how the Colts GM Chris Ballard is going about his business. They are staying away from free agency as much as possible, building through the draft and in the future paying the players they drafted using their big cap space. The only exception to that is Devin Funchess. 

If they continue to play like they did the second half of last season combined with that familiarity I really like their chances.

• 1 month later...

Good first night at the draft. I feel for you giants fans though. Had a monster like Josh Allen from kentucky fall to 6th and overlook him for a QB that's rated 6th best QB in this years draft. Kyler Murray was always going to cardinals at 1. Kingsbury said so himself when he coached in college. Nick Bosa at no2 for 49ers. That family has good genes. Father played in the nfl and his brother was drafted a couple of years ago. I really like the jets pick Quinnen Williams at 3 with our new DC favouring a 4-3 system. Anderson will get some sacks this year with the two Williams next to him. 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Colts or Saints will be teams to surprise this season .

Not discounting the Patriots who need to find the guy who is going to replace their legend Gronk

Neither of those teams being successful would come as a surprise. 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It would be in the sense they have won nothing in their recent history 

Colts winning SB in 2006 

Would love to see Saints going all the way next season. 

The saints won in 09/10 and have been a perennial play off team for a long time. 

Long suffering 49'ers fan. Hoping(and this is a long shot), that we can sneak a play off spot this season.  

Will be interesting to see how the Brown's do, and also see if Mahomes can recreate what he did last season.