NFL

Clemdog

8 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

I'll get to see Odell Beckham to go for like 300 yards so kinda.

I watched it. One of the worst games I've ever witnessed. Both teams are awful.

I like the positive attitude and it looked to me that the Rams were very disjointed and lacked some discipline. But it's a long season. 49ers are a shadow of the great teams of the past..

My own team the Dolphins put up a decent enough display against the Seahawks but it could be another year of mediocrity for them as well..

I am basking in the coverage and delighted that the NFL is back.. 

51 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I like the positive attitude and it looked to me that the Rams were very disjointed and lacked some discipline. But it's a long season. 49ers are a shadow of the great teams of the past..

My own team the Dolphins put up a decent enough display against the Seahawks but it could be another year of mediocrity for them as well..

I am basking in the coverage and delighted that the NFL is back.. 

I've never watched a poorer offensive display. That pretty much caused the defense to become undisciplined and demotivated because despite their best efforts there was nothing they could do to change the outcome. They kept the scorline down for quite a while after a poor start.

The Rams had 13 offensive possessions which ended in:

10 punts, 2 interceptions and 1 turnover on downs in garbage time.

I'll be extremely surprised if Jared Goff isn't the starter by the time we get to London and even more surprised if Jeff Fisher is still in a job.

I'm quite happy they played on the Monday, because that would have completely ruined the opening day for me which was pretty good.

3 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

So any good tips for an NFL accumulator for this weekend? Are the games tonight or tomorrow? 

Majority of my picks seem like "obvious" choices, which surely to fuck means at least one of them will fuck it up! :lol:

However, here are my picks:

Panthers
Steelers +2.5
Giants - last week Brees threw over 400 yds and put over 30 points on the board and still lost... at home :lol:
Patriots
Raiders - risky as hell if I'm honest, but after what they did last week, fuck it!
Broncos - interesting fact: first Colts vs Broncos game since 1993 Peyton hasn't featured 
Packers +3.5
Eagles +9 - Wentz looked shit hot last week, even though it was only against the browns... 

The above accumulator was just short of 11/1 when I put it on (tu):lol: