NFL

Clemdog

• 1 month later...

Delighted the NFL is back.

Whats everyones predictions. I am Seahawks but the 0-4 preseason leaves a lot to be desired. May get a wildcard spot at best.

Think the Packers will be strong this year provided AR stays fit. 

I actually think the Browns will win a few this year.....

14 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

Been a Pats fan for years,  even before I moved to New England in 1990.  Nothing wrong in supporting a team that wears Red, White, and Blue.   ? :UK:

Think  the Pats will be too strong again for a mediocre AFC East unfortunately, although l dont see them winning the Conference  

1 hour ago, cstamomusa said:

Been a Pats fan for years,  even before I moved to New England in 1990.  Nothing wrong in supporting a team that wears Red, White, and Blue.   ? :UK:

Broncos mate, Blue, White and Orange

thumb.thumb.jpg.e5c6103c7f6ca61c2df0516455681afe.jpg

There are plenty of other teams play in Red, White and Blue other than the ball tamperers.

1 hour ago, jackg93 said:

Not really into NFL too much but as fate would have it I am in Orlando when the ProBowl is on

Tickets are around $70 each do you reckon it's worth going for atmosphere etc rather than the action itself ?

Mate honestly it’s a fucking great day out, I personally love the way they do their sports events. So much going on in and around the ground. We could learn a lot from their approach in this country IMO. Don’t get me wrong it helps that the games lasts for 3.5/4 hours 

1 hour ago, jackg93 said:

Not really into NFL too much but as fate would have it I am in Orlando when the ProBowl is on

Tickets are around $70 each do you reckon it's worth going for atmosphere etc rather than the action itself ?

Never actually seen the pro bowl but the atmosphere at these games is generally really good.