NFL

Clemdog

2 hours ago, Henders82 said:

Buzzing for this Sunday! Got my tickets for all 3 games through the post this week!

Seahawks fan and genuinely excited to see them in the flesh. Hope they maul the Raiders.

Fucking hate the shehawks and have for years, but It's the Raiders and this year they are even more rotten than usual, unfortunately so are my team, the Broncos. Some cunt please run Case Keenum down with a truck.

On 11/10/2018 at 20:29, Henders82 said:

Buzzing for this Sunday! Got my tickets for all 3 games through the post this week!

Seahawks fan and genuinely excited to see them in the flesh. Hope they maul the Raiders.

I know the Seahawks are over the hump post-LOB, but they should still have enough to take care of the Raiders.

3 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Look away if you're a Giants fan.

The NFC East really is trash this year. If it wasn't for Saquon Barkley, the Giants wouldn't have any offense at all.

The Giants really need to clean house. Take Eli round the back of the Metlife and put him out of his misery, as well as trading that man-child OBJ.

He's just gonna end up stinking out that locker-room like Dez did for the Cowboys.

I know the Giants are a rival to the Cowboys, but I have a lot more respect for them than I do the Deadskins or the Trashbirds.

2 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

The NFC East really is trash this year. If it wasn't for Saquon Barkley the Giants wouldn't have any offense at all.

The Giants really need to clean house. Take Eli round the back of the Metlife and put him out of his misery, as well as trading that man-child OBJ.

He's just gonna end up stinking out that locker room like Dez did for the Cowboys.

I know the Giants are a rival to the Cowboys, but I have a lot more respect for them than I do the Deadskins or the Trashbirds.

We need to sort the O-Line and replace Eli.

Barkley looks outrageous. 

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

We need to sort the O-Line and replace Eli.

Barkley looks outrageous. 

Yeah the O-Line needs major surgery. It doesn't help that Eli is a half-step slower now and can't get the pass off as quick.

He barely has a chance to go through his progressions, before there's a LB in his face.

As great a talent as Barkley undoubtedly is, I just hope it isn't wasted as he was carrying that Giants' offense last night.

OBJ on the other hand, was storming off the field and throwing hissy-fits on the sidelines.

12 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

I know the Seahawks are over the hump post-LOB, but they should still have enough to take care of the Raiders.

Even the Broncos beat the Raiders, ok, just beat the Raiders but I don't see the Seahawks having much trouble if any from the current Raiders offensive line-up. If you're watching the game on bbc it changes to the red button halfway through so they can show river city. 

I wish the terrestrial tv option was back with channel 4 or 5 because the beeb is ruining it.

On 13/10/2018 at 10:53, big blue Fin said:

Even the Broncos beat the Raiders, ok, just beat the Raiders but I don't see the Seahawks having much trouble if any from the current Raiders offensive line-up. If you're watching the game on bbc it changes to the red button halfway through so they can show river city. 

I wish the terrestrial tv option was back with channel 4 or 5 because the beeb is ruining it.

I loved Channel 4’s coverage of the NFL.

The NFL wouldn’t have been as popular over here, if it wasn’t for them showing the games and highlights in the 80s.

This one has been all Seahawks, with Raiders dropping like flies.

1 hour ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

I loved Channel 4’s coverage of the NFL.

The NFL wouldn’t have been as popular over here, if it wasn’t for them showing the games and highlights in the 80s.

This one has been all Seahawks, with Raiders dropping like flies.

I think the Seahawks blew the spread apart and were playing well when the Raiders were incapable of raising their game.

9 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

That was a good game of football between the Pats and the Chiefs.

It could be a future playoff matchup between these two in the AFC.

Right down to the wire but the Pats did it.  :Banane21:   

p.s. Didn't the Chiefs QB Mahomes  looks as though he was out past his bedtime.