NFL

Clemdog

The best news to wake up to. Todd Bowles fired as head coach of the New York Jets. The gubbing by the patriots yesterday was the fitting end to a terrible era. We finally have our franchise QB in Sam Darnold. Let's build around him and give him an o-line to work with.

Glad the Colts beat Houston, but sorry Seattle flopped against Dallas. Hope my Rams win next week, although it's a tall order with our porous secondary. Never say die, though - hopefully #99 gees 'em up for revenge and wreaks havoc as I'd dearly love to get some revenge on the Eagles, Bears, and Saints for our three losses this year (and please pulp "America's Team' (aye, right) if they happen to come calling as well - few things in life are more enjoyable than watching Jerry Jones suffer defeat.). 

8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

The time out that was allowed to stop the first field goal was diabolical. In any other sport that type of deliberate gamesmanship would be banned as unsportsmanlike 

Aye it was a sneaky bastard tactic 

it worked right enough, but thought it was pish 

dont really like the eagles, their fans look like cunts 

12 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Patrick Mahomes is an absolute baller btw. Some of these throws are ridiculous.

He's unreal. And to think they lost Kareem Hunt and it hasnt bothered them at all. 

Wouldn't mind seeing a Rams - Chiefs Superbowl after the shootout earlier this season. 

1 hour ago, KBOO72 said:

He's unreal. And to think they lost Kareem Hunt and it hasnt bothered them at all. 

Wouldn't mind seeing a Rams - Chiefs Superbowl after the shootout earlier this season. 

Mate that rams vs chiefs game was epic. The atmosphere inside the colloseum that night was frightening. The scoring was ridiculous to. Wouldn't mind that superbowl either. I think the chargers might upset the pats tonight.

8 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Mate that rams vs chiefs game was epic. The atmosphere inside the colloseum that night was frightening. The scoring was ridiculous to. Wouldn't mind that superbowl either. I think the chargers might upset the pats tonight.

I've not been following the NFL all that long, 3 or 4 years maybe. I'm not really a Pats hater the way alot seem to be, maybe because they've seen them be so successful over the last 20 years or so, but I'd like to see them get beat tonight. I'd like to see someone new win the whole thing and obviously it would be great for a young guy like Goff or Mahomes to get a superbowl win so early in their careers, but I don't think it would be a bad thing for Rivers to finally get his hands on that trophy either.