NFL

Clemdog

19 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

Haters can hate but the stats don't lie, Brady and The Patriots work hard and deserve to be where they are, regardless if they win the Superbowl this year.

It’s nothing short of remarkable what Belichick and Brady have achieved for the Patriots.

They’ve reached their 8th consecutive AFC Championship game.

I dunno how they do it, but they keep defying the odds and can never be written off.

14 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

The Chargers were a huge disappointment yesterday.

I’m hoping for a Rams v Chiefs Super Bowl.

That's what I'm hoping for seeing as my Broncos fell early and never really got going again.

Watched highlights packages of all the games and the Chiefs and Rams did look better than the Patriots and Saints.

Chiefs for the Superbowl, please not the Patriots again, anything but that.

On 14/01/2019 at 14:59, BlearyEyedBear said:

It’s nothing short of remarkable what Belichick and Brady have achieved for the Patriots.

They’ve reached their 8th consecutive AFC Championship game.

I dunno how they do it, but they keep defying the odds and can never be written off.

Agreed. What a dominant performance by Brady et al. Power from the kick off went for the juguar, gotta sit back and admire them.

That said, what a game coming up Brady v Mahomes. Wow, looking forward to that.

Hoping the SB will be a Rams/Chiefs re-match, though my gut tells me it will be NO v. NE. Would love to see the Rams go all the way but I just don't think our secondary is good enough to withstand Brees or Brady (and even facing Mahomes again would be a toss-up).

Love it! Brady gets his chance at the 6th against the Rams - it's coming full circle.

Mahomes looked like a deer caught in the headlights the entire first half. He came into it though big time in the 2nd half, admittedly. 

Brady throwing that interception so nearly cost them the game. Game should've been 21-0 at half time! 

On another note, said it before but I love Romo on the commentary. Think he's doing the superbowl too. Looking forward to it!