NFL

Clemdog

Edelman with 2 huge 3rd down catches in OT. They really are something else those Pats. The boy (Chiefs) offside in regulation time will have a few sleepless nights.

Agree about Romo on commentary. Superb.

Huge Super Bowl party at my brothers house in a fortnight. Buzzing. 

That was a great night of Championship games.

I feel like I say this every year but the Patriots are one of the greatest dynasties in sport history just because of their consistency in an era of parity.

They remind me of our on club a bit with all the hate they get. No one likes them and they dont give a fuck.

10 hours ago, Supersonic said:

On another note, said it before but I love Romo on the commentary. Think he's doing the superbowl too. Looking forward to it!

He calls all the plays before the ball is snapped.

I’d love to have him back in Dallas as part of the coaching setup, but his enthusiasm in the booth makes games exciting to watch.

Buck and Troy on the other hand are so staid and boring when they’re calling games.

Well done to the Rams and Pats for advancing to the big show in Atlanta.

I can’t say I was too surprised that Andy Reid and the Chiefs choked, but with Mahomes they’ve got a star QB for the future. 

I did feel bad for the Saints not getting the call from the refs, but then remembered how much of a horrible cunt Sean Peyton is. That’s karma for Brett Favre and Bountygate.

I wonder how many times over the next fortnight we’re gonna see that Adam Vinatieri kick from SB XXXVI

8 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

I can’t say I was too surprised that Andy Reid and the Chiefs choked, but with Mahomes they’ve got a star QB for the future. 

I did feel bad for the Saints not getting the call from the refs, but then remembered how much of a horrible cunt Sean Peyton is. That’s karma for Brett Favre and Bountygate.

I wonder how many times over the next fortnight we’re gonna see that Adam Vinatieri kick from SB XXXVI

Seen that damned kick enough to last me 100 lifetimes. 

On 21/01/2019 at 09:45, BlearyEyedBear said:

I had some empathy with New Orleans fans until they became so OTT ridiculous in the wake of that game - the narrative that NO were robbed truly gets up my nostril. Saints got away with a number of fouls that weren't called, including two face mask infractions and stomping on a receiver's head (the face mask on Goff would have given the Rams a first-and-goal at the Saints 1 yd. line). NO fans have no cause to greet, especially considering that if the Goff penalty had been given, the entire course of events would have played out differently from then on. Pure and simple, they had the game in command and the Rams took it away from them. New Orleans — "Blew 'Dat". 

47 minutes ago, delparlane said:

I had some empathy with New Orleans fans until they became so OTT ridiculous in the wake of that game - the narrative that NO were robbed truly gets up my nostril. Saints got away with a number of fouls that weren't called, including two face mask infractions and stomping on a receiver's head (the face mask on Goff would have given the Rams a first-and-goal at the Saints 1 yd. line). NO fans have no cause to greet, especially considering that if the Goff penalty had been given, the entire course of events would have played out differently from then on. Pure and simple, they had the game in command and the Rams took it away from them. New Orleans — "Blew 'Dat". 

They should be annoyed at themselves for not making it a three-score game after the first quarter and allowing the Rams to stay in the game.

The Super Bowl should be interesting with two clutch kickers in Gostkowski and Zuerlein on the sidelines.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

50787622_10155581222136706_290716006869893120_n.jpg

There will be 8 of us watching the game tonight at my brothers house and whilst not one of us supports either team I've been told that it's a Rams better win house.

I just want a good game and if the best team (winners) happens to be the Pats then that's fine by me.