NFL

Clemdog

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

What a game this week

Potentially the Superbowl winners from 49s v Ravens for me

The Pats can't be discounted but they were unconvincing against the Cowboys

Yeah, think The Ravens are the best team. Agree about the Pats,  don't look that great. Can't discount Seattle sadly

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2019 at 22:05, siddiqi_drinker said:

Watched LSU all season (college) - just looking at LSU vs Oklahoma --  LSU QB Joe Burrow is an Nfl superstar in the making. 

Off to the Bengals most likely. 

My Dolphins win put the Pats into the Wild Card play offs for the first time in 10 years. 

Sorry @cstamomusa 🤭😅

39 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

My Dolphins win put the Pats into the Wild Card play offs for the first time in 10 years. 

Sorry @cstamomusa 🤭😅

enjoyed that Dolphins win 

yeah -- Bengals unless traded - hope he gets a better team -- would be happy to see hm in Miami 

18 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Sorry @cstamomusa 🤭😅

@TEFTONG The Pats didn't play well but at least they are still in it, must be frustrating for you to see the Dolphins play better after their season is over.  

13 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

@TEFTONG The Pats didn't play well but at least they are still in it, must be frustrating for you to see the Dolphins play better after their season is over.  

We are a work in progress. I can't see past a 49ers v Ravens Super Bowl but would never write off the Pats.

3 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

We are a work in progress. I can't see past a 49ers v Ravens Super Bowl but would never write off the Pats.

Honestly can't see it mate . They have no focus this season . They were really bad against the Dolphins, in a game they would have wanted to win .

Gronk is no longer there . Massive loss for them this season .And Brady is showing signs of winding down his contract . He will leave after this season is finished

I can't see past the 49s and the Ravens either . Chiefs may have a shout if they get lucky with their opponents . 2nd seed gives them home advantage all the way

And the weather in Kansas, will be a big factor in their upcoming  games .

Possible outsiders maybe the Saints

I will be shocked if any of he others were to win the Super bowl

I may find myself supporting the 49s if they go all the way . They deserve it , with  the amount of humiliations ,over last 4/5 years

5 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

Great start to this Bills-Texans game. 

John Brown throwing a touchdown to Josh Allen. 
Had both of them in my fantasy team for most of the season. 

good game - great comeback from the Texans.

Pats game has been great so far - good football day 

1 hour ago, gordo7 said:

Interesting to see what happens with Brady now. Surely the Pats have to look to the future now. 

I think Brady should retire and go straight into commentary.

I can see him coaching at some point in the future as well though.

45 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I think Brady should retire and go straight into commentary.

I can see him coaching at some point in the future as well though.

Whatever he does, he shouldn't be the qb of the Pats. He says he probably won't retire, but if he does go to another team, and it goes pear shaped, will people remember that season or his career, which has been spectacular.

Metcalf was superb for Seattle today, as were Clowney and Wagner (and Wilson’s always a class act). Not sure they have what it takes to get past GB as their top RBs are down for the count,  but they’re certain to give a helluva battle.

20 hours ago, ben51 said:

@ben51 Ironic coming from someone who's team was 4-12 and didn't even make the playoffs.  Brady was still breaking records of the better Manning brother this year as well.  Do you think Eli will retire this year?

images (1).jpg