NFL

Clemdog

24 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Quinn tackles Winston on last play of the game and Rams hold off TB for the win (and Seattle beats SF). At least two things went right today.

Winston was about 5 yards in front of the line of scrimmage. Was a bizarre play.

Was anyone watching the Giants game instead of Redzone?

I heard the commentators mention Arnold Palmer, how his house is better than some New York museums with all those medals of his, and then they happened to say he's very ill at the moment and they hope he gets being etc

Well, it's being reported he's died tonight

The reports seem to all be hitting sites within the last hour too.

Very sad news, but it's just so weird timing wise them mentioning him like that.

Anyways, on a totally different note... that eagles result! :blink:

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 8:04 PM, Jelavic191 said:

Excited to head to Wembley on Sunday for my first live NFL game!

I'm just about to start out for Wembley for the jags v colts game.

Am predicting a big win for the colts, the jags have been poor again so far.

See you at the game mate, I will be wearing a Rangers hoodie (tu)

That Pats Bills game was unbelievably frustrating to watch - the worst game I've watched in ages :lol:

In fact, probably the most undisciplined and uninspired football ever seen from a Belichick coached team. By far worse than that horrorshow Dolphins game from week 17 last season!

Every single time we got a shred of momentum someone fucked it up with a penalty. Just couldn't do jack shit offensively - Brissett just overthrowing left right and center! As for the defence, they didn't even show up until the 2nd half. Before that they were just letting the Bills do whatever the want :lol:

Absolutely no excuses - missed field goals and two 1st and goals all fucked up before half time ffs! Then Blount, Bolden, and Bennet all got hurt in three straight plays nearing the end there - unreal :lol:

Gutted to say the least. However, at the end of the day, 3-1 in the first 4 games is actually pretty shit hot considering the key players we've been missing across the team, not just Brady.