Am I normal wanted to see ibrox

taffyturd

I have become obsessed with following Rangers since mark Warburton left us.

I can't believe the passion and support you display for your team . (I'm  jealous as fuck)

To be honest I liked Mark Warbuton as a person but I wasn't really impressed with Warburton tactics as I felt we were very much exposed against the better teams in the championship .The stats prove that we didn't beat one of the top eight sides in the championship last season .but that is beside the point .

I wanted some advice as some of us are planning too go to one of your home games in march where too stay . pubs etc

I Just won't some honest advice as I don't fancy a Glasgow kiss and all that .

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Louden tavern is just next to ibrox mate it's probably your best bet to take in the atmosphere pre match, with regards to hotels any in the city centre would be fine and you can just get the subway from central station out to ibrox on match day :) hope you enjoy when you come up, no other club like us ??

45 minutes ago, taffyturd said:

I can't believe the passion and support you display for your team . (I'm  jealous as fuck)

To be honest I liked Mark Warbuton as a person but I wasn't really impressed with Warburton tactics as I felt we were very much exposed against the better teams in the championship .The stats prove that we didn't beat one of the top eight sides in the championship last season .but that is beside the point .

I wanted some advice as some of us are planning too go to one of your home games in march where too stay . pubs etc

Took me a couple of takes before I knew what you were on about. 

Might be best explaining you're a Brentford fan at the start before anyone else picks you up wrong . Anyway hope you make it up and get the full Rangers experience . 

go in the louden before/after a game. you can't miss it if you get the subway to ibrox. 

as for hotels. well there is one i walk by every game that isn't too far. maybe a 5 minute walk. think it's called the Village or their is a premier inn right across the road from that. even if you don't go there you can just go to any hotel in glasgow and just jump the subway.

1 hour ago, taffyturd said:

:belm:

Word of warning though mate, be aware of the anti-English, anti-British element in our city. you'll see them begging for handouts on the streets, wearing the uniform of the oppressed, Green and White hooped tops. ignore them but if accosted by these beggars, a shout of We Are The People or No Surrender usually sends them scurrying for cover.

Enjoy your trip and WATP

The Louden is for tourists and kid-on supporter types who like to pretend they're staunch. Get yourself into the Tall Cranes in Govan if you want an authentic Rangers pub experience. Don't be confused by the fact it's a green frontage, that's just to throw plod off the scent when the Sash bashes are in full flow (tu)