The "lets all laugh at the Hibs" thread

GOAT

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Off topic here, but if someone gave you the option of us losing at Falkirk to be the decisive match in Falkirk finishing above Hibs, would you accept it? 

Yup.  If we had won the league by then, I may actually smile at the thought.  As much as I hate Houston... watching Falkirk finish second would be just as they have been the second best team in this league all season.  Said it for months.

11 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

At 75 mins....QoS were 9/1 to win..................... if anyone follows the Betting threads...you will know I love a 9/1................................ so I ventured for a wee £20 win for QoS..................

£200 later....and a happy Bear.    :001::001::001:

Well done tonight guys......good result

Nice one. A boy on our bus doubled 2-0 Rangers with QOTS win. something like 30/1.

56 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Off topic here, but if someone gave you the option of us losing at Falkirk to be the decisive match in Falkirk finishing above Hibs, would you accept it? 

doesnt matter they will fuck it up whether they are 2nd, 3rd or 4th

fuck hivs, falkirk and anybody else

let them all scrap it out while we are enjoying ourselves after a championship winning season

Not that it was ever needed, but conclusive proof that they'll never be anything more than an irrelevant wee diddy team that got too big for their boots. And like the rest of scottish football, wanted to piggyback on the biggest club in scotland by trying to make out that they could actually stand in our way and garner some attention for themselves. A bit like the wee guy in the gym who tries to outlift the strongest person he can see and ends up asphyxiated under the bar instead.

Har har.

Imploded in the last week,funny that the media were falling over backwards telling us their a class act and

stubbs was a great young manager,especially radio Ireland ,tossers the lot of them ,Tom English get yourself

to fuck?