The "lets all laugh at the Hibs" thread

GOAT

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

They actually had the chance to go five points behind with a game in hand to be pedantic.

but aye back to the laughter :lol: 

They were actually 9pts behind with 2 games in hand if we are behind pedantic goat:pipe:

Right enough tho back to the laughing.:541:

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Little Derek ferguson is just such a little crawling shite

Don't like criticising past players but some just don't help themselves . 

I guess , being in the media , you're supposed to sound balanced but at what cost , when the truth is staring you in the face - sounding stupid. 

8 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

On February the 13th when we drew with Alloa they had a chance to go 3 points behind with a game in hand and then they remembered they were Hibs.:lol:

When you think from their last 5 League games they have accrued 4 points from a possible 15 with their only victory a 3-0 win at home over Alloa, that's almost relegation form. :cheers:

What a difference a season makes, eh.

This time last season, people were laughing at us, still laughing?

To be brutally honest I have started slating tims I know as I believe their recent form is down to knowing that this is their last season without serious pressure, their arses are quaking already and we've not even assembled our team yet.

We deserve this.

6 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

To be brutally honest I have started slating tims I know as I believe their recent form is down to knowing that this is their last season without serious pressure, their arses are quaking already and we've not even assembled our team yet.

We deserve this.

I think they are just shite.

They must be dreading it if someone comes in for the thumb in the summer or he gets an injury, because his goals are carrying them at times.

23 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

We deserve this.

Yeah.

The ones in work seem to be worried about something or other, because the new team patter has had a fair share of airing this week.

For too long, they sat back and laughed at our demise without realising what was going on in front of their very eyes mate.

We are coming.

4 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Yeah.

The ones in work seem to be worried about something or other, because the new team patter has had a fair share of airing this week.

For too long, they sat back and laughed at our demise without realising what was going on in front of their very eyes mate.

We are coming.

New club shite is when they're rattled. Last year was all quiet on that front.

Newco or oldco the bastards will be put back in their box. The mutant bastards 

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I know being in the scottish cup is preferable and a priority but we were due to play them at easter road this weekend coming before it was re arranged , what a fun day out that could have been:lol:

They'd have been inconsolable.

That prick Petrie will be seriously pissed off with the best young manager in Scotland Stubbs as today the junkies launch their latest share offering.............. After 3 defeats, bottle crashing, out of the running for the league.

Perfect fucking timing hahahahahahaha :)