The "lets all laugh at the Hibs" thread

GOAT

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hibs have put up a far better fight this year than I expected tbh, especially after a slow start.

I didn't actually mind them until Stubbs started opening his gub talking nonsense. Because of Elephant man flapping his gums I'd like to see them stay down, if they do I'd consider a cheeky bid for Cummings. Whilst the guy is clearly a bit of a scrote there is no denying he is one of the more talented young strikers in Scotland atm.

Well done Stubb, so you sold Scott Allan to to timtic, were no-one's surprised he's only played about half an hour this season, instead of us as you saw us as "your rivals" - aye right.

Then you go and and sign 3 (i think) loanee tims, and your mob still end up 14 points behind with what, 9 games to go?

Are you auditioning to be a Bond baddie or something because your master plan looks like shit now son!

4 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Six pages in and I get to say ........BEARS DEN????.....What the fuck have we got to do with these no mark junkie bead rattlers?...... 

On a night when Rangers all but wrap up the league this thread appears.  Six pages about a team we should be scrapping of our shoe and not give a second thought. 

We have also folks admitting to having hivs.net accounts - it's strange times indeed. 

26 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

On a night when Rangers all but wrap up the league this thread appears.  Six pages about a team we should be scrapping of our shoe and not give a second thought. 

We have also folks admitting to having hivs.net accounts - it's strange times indeed. 

Almost as strange as left wing nationalist Rangers supporters derailing every VB thread. ??

55 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nothing wrong with laughing at them, but the hibs.net account is too far.

18 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

At 75 mins....QoS were 9/1 to win..................... if anyone follows the Betting threads...you will know I love a 9/1................................ so I ventured for a wee £20 win for QoS..................

£200 later....and a happy Bear.    :001::001::001:

Well done tonight guys......good result

Thank you Andy Murdoch....

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose the fact that the Spoonburners took a massive boot in the dangly bits today does have some relevance with regard to us.

Their morale as well as their form is now officially rock bottom making their chances of catching up with us for automatic promotion fall from zero, to I will be the next Pope.

I only hope that we and the Bairns are able to pour on the agony to this shower of shite for the remainder of the season, culminating in victory against then in the Scottish Cup Final.

wouldn't it have made the league we are in and the opposition we play - and therefore the scale of our achievement this season - look all the better if Hibs had won the cup?

Therese been an awful lot of threads this year belittling our opposition. However, if you talk the opposition up - and then beat them - doesn't that reflect better on us?

how is their bottle crashing relevant to this cup final? - aye they have fucked the league -  but they lost a goal in the 89th minute against premiership opposition in a cup final - I believe thats the first premiership team to beat them this season. They didn't bottle it today - they just lost.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

how is their bottle crashing relevant to this cup final? - aye they have fucked the league -  but they lost a goal in the 89th minute against premiership opposition in a cup final - I believe thats the first premiership team to beat them this season. They didn't bottle it today - they just lost.

Is that you Alan?