The "lets all laugh at the Hibs" thread

GOAT

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

how is their bottle crashing relevant to this cup final? - aye they have fucked the league -  but they lost a goal in the 89th minute against premiership opposition in a cup final - I believe thats the first premiership team to beat them this season. They didn't bottle it today - they just lost.

They they last won a match 6 games ago.

That isn't bottling it. It is a total capitulation.

Their players and management have achieved the impossible and embarrassed their no mark junkie support .

:D

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Their players and management have achieved the impossible and embarrassed their no mark junkie support .

Don't think you could give they smelly junkie rats a red neck with a blow torch m8,  after all they actually pay to watch failure after failure, don't usually give a fuck what any other team in this country does but I near pissed myself when that goal went in????

1 minute ago, Buggleskelly said:

I heard that as well , thought I was hearing things. 

Rangers hating arseholes. :disappointment:

(tu)  30 odd more of a goal difference, 17 points clear and beat them 3 times so far.  Aye thanks for the gift! :D 

Even the two games we've been beat we were unlucky.  Hit the woodwork twice at 1-1 against them and the Falkirk game was a mix of horrible refereeing and poor finishing, missing a penalty late on.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Commentator said, and I quote.  "Hibs have gifted Rangers the title".  

There is just one reason for laughing like a f'n nutcase. That and the thought of nellie trying to play "mind games" with MW and ended up getting tore a new erchie.  :uk: 

So the mighty Hibs have went from we can win the treble >>>>>> We can still do the double >>>>>>> We can still win the Scottish Cup  :mutley:

Eh! Naw you cannae,Stubbs  :bullshit - Copy: Let's dissect the permutations; IF they manage to beat ICT (and it's a big if) in the replay they then meet Dundee Hivs in the semi ,so If they beat that scummy lot they will play the final against us or the filth. If they play us we will hump them big time, or if they meet the filth then Stokes and Henderson will be cup-tied.

The best Stubbs can hope for is to get to the play-offs; win them and actually achieve something, although even that will take some doing the way they are playing at the moment. :pipe:

Maybe Stubbs will learn not to go shooting off his big mouth until they actually win something in future. Manager of the year? doh Gie me peace for fuck sake.:moon:

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Would Tha be around the time they got 'the monkey faced fenian, don't know who my maw is, Ira loving bastard (just banter btw), Stokes on loan.  That was possibly Rangers best loan deal of the season.

This on Facebook,  ffs  some on here want us to praise these utter cunts

As funny as an EBT, an unpaid HMRC bill and a burgled Poppy Tin all together.

Doing things the hard way, but honestly, in Stubbs We Trust 

GGTTH ?⚽?