Gostomski Offski

Big Al 55

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

As long as we don't bring mcgovern in for him, need far better than him. It would be better to bring in a keeper that would challenge Wes for the jersey not someone that would warm the bench the whole time they are here.

hard to do that thought because its such a select position, no decent keeper that can find first team games elsewhere will want to sit on the bench for 3 seasons praying to get a chance

i know a few keepers have done this, namely alexander, but this time it will be different given we wont be paying as much and wont be looking at older guys who might think "fuck it i'll wind my career down now and sit on the bench of this great club"

Its difficult to believe there's anything less than a professional selection process under W&W's watch for any position. Liam Kelly is a fine young on-loan keeper and Wes is obviously cementing his position. The Bell/Gotomski scenario is bizarre and Warburton is on record backing the former as a Rangers player.  

Personally I only care about the fact that we are returning to our Club default ... being the Rangers goalie is something very special indeed.