RM Membears Club1872 Unification Vote

Big Al 55

Unify various groups  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Should we vote for RF to be unified with the various other groups to become Club 1872 One Rangers

They can't get right someting that is inherently flawed from the outset, far less not having a secure voting proces. They are doing a real competent job thus far? All a piss take from the usual offenders.  That blue pound and a blazer are just too hard to resist for some and how the many can even think of letting this crew manage such a substantial amount of money beggars belief.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've voted.yes, personally I'd like to.see the end to individual groups, there should be just one, called Rangers fans.

Anything that gives us a bigger voice should be welcomed IMO.

My apologies Big Al, I didn't read the op first and voted thought was just a general opinion thread. You can take a no vote out from me. If I had wanted to join the RST then I would have but certainly don't want to which is why I supported Rangers first. The idea of 1 fans group in unison is great but I don't think this is the answer. The group should be completely independent from what I have read both Richard Gough and James Blair would be working as part of this group.

2 hours ago, Big Al II said:

We should all take away from this thread the fact that 80% of posters don't even read the OP :dry:

Can we extrapolate that figure and assume that 80% of voters in the actual vote didn't read anywhere near the entire Q+A/proposal :D

On 3/22/2016 at 10:03 AM, calio said:

I've voted.yes, personally I'd like to.see the end to individual groups, there should be just one, called Rangers fans.

Anything that gives us a bigger voice should be welcomed IMO.

I am sorry you think this will be the end of individual groups Bro, do you really think the snipers from ££ will stop sniping ? I voted no

6 hours ago, The Louden Tavern said:

I'm pretty sure RM vote will not represent the wider support, the question is will RM accept the will of the  final vote

RM

Of course we will RM , but unlike the vast majority that don't use social media nor go on forums etc , we have read the proposal instead of just voting for a club legend because his names on the ballot , or voting because John Brown said it was a good idea in a paper. 

As an example there are 4 guys in my work who have voted and when I asked them what they had voted for I got 4 different answers , all completely different and all completely wrong , but that's just life .