*****The Official Rangers v Dumbarton thread*****

OceanRain

5 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Am I right in thinking we've beat Dumbarton in every game we've played against them since last season? 

Hate to rain on your parade, but RR hadn't scored a goal against us prior to Saturdays game.

Still. I think we'll mash them tomorrow night and I'm hoping, even though they're mostly young and inexperienced that they listen to what MW & DW, plus the older players have to say to them.

It's not over until the fat, corrupt ref blows the whistle.:pipe:

4 years of suffering can be ended tomorrow night and our fans deserve it.

Would love a great performance and rattle in a few goals to wrap up the title in style in front of a sell out crowd.

But I'll settle for 2-0 Gers and celebrate our return.

Come on Rangers.

53 minutes ago, billscott said:

i was there at ticket office around 1pm and there was still some but lots of people wating i think it is now sold out

I know that we have done this sort of thing before, I know that it is a potential league winning game, I know that there is no TV coverage, but even so, a 50,000+ crowd against Dumbarton on a Tuesday night?:blink:

15 hours ago, billscott said:

i was there at ticket office around 1pm and there was still some but lots of people wating i think it is now sold out

I ordered 3 extra tickets on top of my smart card uploads for my boys mate and his dad and my girlfriends boy.

Tickets never arrived today so going to need to go up the ticket office before kick off,not looking forward to that.

Can't wait to go to the game tonight.

There is a chance of getting tickets still for tonight's game.

Hang about Ibrox Subway and get tickets.

Always get ones that don't show for some reason or another. i.e. missed the supporters bus.

We need to see a good level of performance from the team tonight, the way I see it if a Rangers Player at Ibrox in front of 50,000 fans can't perform to his best you have to ask what he is doing there.

13 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

20 hours and 20 minutes bears, until we play Dumbarton at a packed Ibrox.

Then after 90 minutes of game time, we'll be back in the SPL where we belong. 

Conquest is almost over, time for a party bears and bearettes :cheers: :D

What league is that?