*****The Official Rangers v Dumbarton thread*****

OceanRain

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Tonight is a big night so maybe not the best time for untested youths but I'd expect the likes of burt to get more game time once the title is wrapped up.

\I understand what you mean Neo, but I'm not talking about starting the game. We should win this by a barrow load, hopefully and if MW has faith in these guys earlier in the season, there's no reason why they can't be a sub tonight.

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

The boy just loves it.

You need some of that in the dressing room it pushes the others that little bit more I think to understand what the club is all about. The good thing about him is his love of the club compliments his ability - doesn't make up for his lack of ability.

3 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

\I understand what you mean Neo, but I'm not talking about starting the game. We should win this by a barrow load, hopefully and if MW has faith in these guys earlier in the season, there's no reason why they can't be a sub tonight.

Sorry I missed the team news, I thought zelalem was starting....I really do suspect it's more related to building good relationships with the EPL clubs (specifically the London clubs)

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Sorry I missed the team news, I thought zelalem was starting....I really do suspect it's more related to building good relationships with the EPL clubs (specifically the London clubs)

Actually, I think that's a lot to do with it. As well as the fact that MW would like the players we loan out getting games given his sensibilities on the subject.