*****The Official Rangers v Peterhead thread*****

OceanRain

I like a wee bet and after seeing the way waghorn was acting, laughing, joking, pretending to warm up etc I'd stick a wee tenner on him being involved next week. 

Not saying starting but involved. 

He wasn't acting like the boy who is injured and out for a long time. 

Well done.  A good win.   Bit of a ditty cup (did you see Kenny M looking at the medal - underwhelmed it seemed).  But its a cup.  Its a trophy we should have won before today.   And what about the Support - must be very unusual for most ends of a cup final ground to be filled with support for one team.

And on to next week....

On the celebrations looked to me like Waggy was bouncing about a bit with no hint of caution.   I know MW said he'd not be for the semi but I wonder if he meant not fit to start but might be fit enough for a place on the bench.   

But back to today - hope they all enjoy the celebration.

24 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

everyone can make a silly mistake, i dont think that should tarnish what he's done for us

he's been magnificent for rangers

Yeah agree, Kenny may have played for them, however he just keeps coming back to us, tells you a lot about this mans character and you can see in his face how much he feels about playing for Rangers, if not a legend now will be one in the future (if not as a player then as a coach).

Said it for weeks that maybe warburton was maybe trying a sly move with waghorn, trying to catch the roar off guard and after seeing waggers celebrating I think I may be right ? Other than that it wasn't a great performance, job done and on to the bead rattlers next week. Tavs goal was immense ?

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I couldn't be happier to finally win the stupid challenge cup but at least it is done.

I would not call it the stupid cup. That is disrespectful. We have treated the competition with respect, I for one am very pleased to have won it.

24 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I like a wee bet and after seeing the way waghorn was acting, laughing, joking, pretending to warm up etc I'd stick a wee tenner on him being involved next week. 

Not saying starting but involved. 

He wasn't acting like the boy who is injured and out for a long time. 

He's ruled out of next weeks game.

8 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I would not call it the stupid cup. That is disrespectful. We have treated the competition with respect, I for one am very pleased to have won it.

I am delighted we have won it I meant stupid cup in the sense that it ordinarily means absolutely nothing to Scottish football let alone world football yet it caused us so much heartbreak and frustration over the last few years to finally get it into our trophy cabinet and win every prize in the country is a relief