*****The Official Rangers v Peterhead thread*****

OceanRain

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

och. so I have got to listen to furnyfurnyfurnyfurny Kenny Miller furnyfurnyfurnyfurny Warburton furnyfurnyfurnyfurny. Surely to fuck for the final they have the commentary in english as well?

least its no walker and his sidekick. Won't understand it but its better than them for sure. What about using subtitles

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

och. so I have got to listen to furnyfurnyfurnyfurny Kenny Miller furnyfurnyfurnyfurny Warburton furnyfurnyfurnyfurny. Surely to fuck for the final they have the commentary in english as well?

Instead of the radio go to the BBC website and listen there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioscotland

Hit the listen live button and when the match starts on the radio commentary immediately hit the radio player stop button. When the match starts on the TV immediately hit the radio player play button. English commentary now in sync.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Hit the listen live button and when the match starts on the radio commentary immediately hit the radio player stop button. When the match starts on the TV immediately hit the radio player play button. English commentary now in sync.

Ya mad genius ye

1 minute ago, BF2 said:

Think Forrester is more effective in the middle 3.

Agree tbh! Thought he's looked superb in that position, but Holt and Halliday deserve the start and Ball will sit against them. 

Would like to to see him centrally today but can see warburtons idea behind it 

Going to my neighbours to see this one on BBC Alba. He say's he's originally from Whiteinch is it?, somewhere near the Clyde Tunnel anyway. Looking forward to this and picking up some more silverware.

Could go either way but I'm depending on Peterhead to come out and make a game of it. If that happens, I might get my prediction of 5-1 correct.

C'mon the Gers, show these bams in Scotland how it's done.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hampden to get relayed again haha disgrace they only done it a few week ago

I know, what a joke! Scottish football is a absolute laughing stock. 

How hard is it to get a decent pitch in a national stadium? No wonder sponsorship has been hard to come by when the beaks aren't capable of putting on the best showcase possible. 

7 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Last game ever game on Alba. Goodbye Gaelics.

Would like to thank them for covering our games on the journey back..Pity they managed to capture some of our worst performances..But it helped not understanding a word of what they were saying..:541:

34 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Ok got the commentary on the iPhone and blue toothed the iphone to the TVs surround sound system. Sync the sound as per your intructions and try and forget it's the BBC and that's it.