Some stats from the journey

45,744 Rangers’ average attendance in their only season in the Third Division.

11,190 Lowest attendance when Rangers thrashed Clyde 8-1 in the Petrofac Training Cup.

2,067 Lowest attendance of any Rangers game in past four years — a 2-0 win at Forfar Athletic in 2014.

345 Amount of league goals scored by Rangers.

170 Most appearances in The Journey, by captain Lee Wallace.

72.46 Ally McCoist’s win percentage after 121 wins from 167 games.

37.4 Percentage of average attendance Rangers have increased by this season compared with last term.

37 Years and 17 days is the age of the oldest player in the past four years... Lee McCulloch v Motherwell in the Play-Off Final.

36 The number of yellow cards collected by Ian Black over three seasons.

20 Longest winning streak, starting on August 3, 2013, against Brechin, and ending on Boxing Day that year in a 1-1 draw with Stranraer.

26 Number of goals netted by Rangers’ top scorer in their Third Division campaign... Lee McCulloch.

16 Years and 150 days is the age of the youngest player in the past four years... Tom Walsh v Stirling Albion in December 2012.

15 Nationalities who have represented Rangers: Scottish, English, Brazilian, Romanian, Greek, Canadian, French, American, Northern Irish, Irish, Spanish, Tunisian, Australian, Honduran, Lithuanian during The Journey.

13 Hat-tricks in the past four years. Nicky Clark and Jon Daly netted four goals in one game.

2.69 Average number of goals scored per game since Mark Warburton took charge.

Tin hat on 

But I personally would say thank you to McCoist for the work he done in the bottom two divisions. Although it doesn't get much easier and he signed some players who we shall never speak of again... There was still a job needing done and he delivered 

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Tin hat on 

But I personally would say thank you to McCoist for the work he done in the bottom two divisions. Although it doesn't get much easier and he signed some players who we shall never speak of again... There was still a job needing done and he delivered 

I'm sure we could've found someone else to do it for a lot less than £800k/year.

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Tin hat on 

Just as well your tin hat is on.

I think most managers would have been able to get us out of those divisions from a playing perspective the thing with McCoist was just how much shite did he have to deal with behind the scenes.

I am grateful that things have turned out the way they have since I think Warburton has been an inspired appointment and one of which may not have happened if McCoist HAD walked away rather than being put on gardening leave.

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Tin hat on 

200 (1).gif

12 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Aye ? must work out close to one every three games over three seasons. 

Christ, that is unwholesomely impressive. The complete antithesis of Gary Lineker.

A hired thug.

EDIT: 36 yellows in 85 appearances. Outstanding.