Ally included in celebrations?

Ally was horrendous as manager but i dread to think of what would have happened had he not been there in 2012 , a lot of fans won't forgive him over the wages situation but id like to think  he will always be welcome at Ibrox .

ideally he should have moved upstairs after winning the second promotion 

4 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

Ally was horrendous as manager but i dread to think of what would have happened had he not been there in 2012 , a lot of fans won't forgive him over the wages situation but id like to think  he will always be welcome at Ibrox .

ideally he should have moved upstairs after winning the second promotion 

This.  Like him or hate him as a manager, he remains one of our greatest servants and our top goalscorer.  Show respect for the man, not the manager IMO.

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

He's 'super Ally McCoist' that bled us dry and jumped ship when the going got tough. You suck his cock if you want but don't dare blame any fan for thinking different. 

He jumped ship when the going got tough? Come on now, the going got its toughest in 2012 and Ally was the only man at the club we knew we could trust.

Not good enough as manager but what shouldn't be in doubt is the fact he tried his best to achieve his remit of getting us back in the top flight as soon as possible. 

2 hours ago, Vwbear said:

See this myth that ally kept the club together in 2012??? 

A think the fans done that and we deserve more credit 

This is what does my fucking tits in the most - "Ally saved us singlehandedly" ... Never mind the countless fundraisers, donations and season tickets that us regular punters dug deep for. 

All while 'Super' Ally was already raking it in and trying his damnest to make sure us regular punters never found out about his disgusting salary. 

Fuck him. 

4 minutes ago, Crespie6 said:

I dislike the suggestion that McCoist is one of us. The facts do not bear this out. No true fan would take the kind of wage he took, particularly when we were trying to get back on our feet. Most fans would probably have been able to scrape by on say 100 grand a year rather than 800 grand.

Just as a thought, imagine that Pacific Shelf had been demoted to the bottom division and you were given the reigns. What would your plan be? My plan would be this:

• cripple the club financially as much as possible
    • take as much money as I could in wages
    • overspend on players transfer fees and wages - when questioned on this, say its necessary to get the fans interested while we are in these low divisions
  • ignore youngsters
  • ignore scouting network
  • develop no football plan - ensure that the club are in no position to hold their own when promoted
    • this is also good to drive fans away and make the club an unsellable product abroad
  • DO make sure that the club is promoted each year in the lower divisions (cant make the plan too obvious or i'm sacked and someone who cares might be brought in)
  • I might even be ballsy enough to try to NOT win the Ramsden cup one year, but again, i'd be scared of being found out for the agenda I have
  • ensure that when I leave, the next guy has next to nothing to start with

Now i'm not saying that McCoist was trying to screw us over. However, facts are that he did, and he did it majestically. I think the reason he overspent on players was simply that he was scared of drawing Pacific Shelf in the cup and didn't want to get humiliated, so that one i'll give him that one. But there was no reason for his salary, no reason for us not winning the ramsden cup at least once, and no reason that his expensive team could not win three leagues in a row

EDIT: and he did not save Rangers. The people that really saved Rangers were those who turned up every week - despite McCoists best efforts to drive you away. I applaud you all who had to endure that

But chareks green upset the players n aw that ?

36 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

This is what does my fucking tits in the most - "Ally saved us singlehandedly" ... Never mind the countless fundraisers, donations and season tickets that us regular punters dug deep for. 

All while 'Super' Ally was already raking it in and trying his damnest to make sure us regular punters never found out about his disgusting salary. 

Fuck him. 

Bang on.

What you'll also notice is that there's a large majority of those who won't hear a bad word about Ally or his SPL salary whilst we were in the bottom tier of football - are the same people who were backing boycotts and subsequently depriving the club of much need funds (esp much needed when we had a manager on 80k a month).

From being a legend to a stain on our club.

Fuck him.