Ferris Bueller

Ally included in celebrations?

On 4/24/2016 at 1:13 PM, Vwbear said:

no he has not thats a complete lie 

Of course he has.  What have you done that is anywhere near comparable to what he has done for the club?

16 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Of course he has.  What have you done that is anywhere near comparable to what he has done for the club?

Put in my hard earned cash 

travelled through shit holed in Europe to see the team 

went to forres Peterhead elgin to see 1 0 victories 

bougt every top since 94 

6 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Put in my hard earned cash 

travelled through shit holed in Europe to see the team 

went to forres Peterhead elgin to see 1 0 victories 

bougt every top since 94 

So you've basically put in enough money to pay Jig for maybe a month?  Hardly puts you up there with what Ally has done for Rangers.  We're talking a legend here against us who simply pay our money, sit on our arses waiting to be entertained.  It's not in the same ball park.

11 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

So you've basically put in enough money to pay Jig for maybe a month?  Hardly puts you up there with what Ally has done for Rangers.  We're talking a legend here against us who simply pay our money, sit on our arses waiting to be entertained.  It's not in the same ball park.

Fuck up.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

i think you'll see Ally in the directors box next season.

Hope not.

18 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

So I don't matter ? 

Fuck sake ya idiot if it wasn't for us fans there would be no team and the clown certainly wouldn't be a millionaire 

17 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

i think you'll see Ally in the directors box next season.

It better be fukkin cleaning it after the games then.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fuck up.

Buying a season book and a top means fuck all compared to what Ally has done for us throughout his career.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Buying a season book and a top means fuck all compared to what Ally has done for us throughout his career.

Aye but none us took out the money he did for doing fuck all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye but none us took out the money he did for doing fuck all.

A fan no matter who or what is more important than anything 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

A fan no matter who or what is more important than anything 

Fucking spot on

The fans are the most important thing about the club. No fans...no more legends.

It's really that simple.

• Like 1

When Warburon leaves there will be many clamouring to have him back as manager because they will believe that we are stable off the field so he would deserve another go. Woe betide us if that happened.

Can this sham of a thread be closed by admin please? Ally will now always be a divider of opinion but it seems to bring out the worst in folk.

For those that dislike him (or worse) try to remember his goals for the club especially against them and for those who still like (or idolise) him just be thankful we are where we are and that we have a fantastic manager and coaching staff finally getting us moving in the right direction.

/end thread

McCoist is finished and he knows it otherwise he would have been there on Saturday.

He was a legend but has blown it because he treated the club like a cash machine.

No way back,sadly.

29 pages:blink:

McCoist will always be a playing legend, he gave my father and grandfather some of their greatest memories in football, some of the most iconic pictures and goals in world football. I'm in the middle, not old enough to remember this but old enough to remember the management. 

His management will always leave a rightfully bitter taste in the mouth. However watching McCoist on videos playing football makes me smile. We are where we are and the past is the past, it should never be forgotten, but it is time to move on. 

Bloody hell, we have finally jumped the shark. Fans are the most important thing..... Perhaps the most self-important, I'll give you that.

i bought a signed picture of John Greig last year, the one with him and the Cup Winners Cup, guess that makes me more important than him.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

29 pages:blink:

McCoist will always be a playing legend, he gave my father and grandfather some of their greatest memories in football, some of the most iconic pictures and goals in world football. I'm in the middle, not old enough to remember this but old enough to remember the management. 

His management will always leave a rightfully bitter taste in the mouth. However watching McCoist on videos playing football makes me smile. We are where we are and the past is the past, it should never be forgotten, but it is time to move on. 

Bold parts say it all especially the last six words.