Ally included in celebrations?

11 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Can guarantee a huge number of those signatures are going to be bheggars on the wind up 

18 hours ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

if you say that you  "despise" Ally I think the wires in your head might have got crossed up -

You must just be ignoring everything good he did for the club, and getting caught up in a 'the crucible' like cry of slate

If you want to waste your focus on something entirely irrelevant that doens't make a difference and make yourself belive you hate it it'syour choice

He received plaudits for winning his two leagues at the time. He also received barrels of cash and hugs from lenny. He deserves no more. It would taint the celebration having him there  as an invited guest.

7 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

First two points are fair enough, this ,hater' stuff is becoming tiresome and tedious, lets you down quite badly.

what lets 'us' down badly is the way some turned against one of our own and the vitriol spewed about him in threads like this. If you have another genetic phrase that sums up those in that 'hating' collective I happy to use that?

23 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

what lets 'us' down badly is the way some turned against one of our own and the vitriol spewed about him in threads like this. If you have another genetic phrase that sums up those in that 'hating' collective I happy to use that?

"One of our own" does not do what he did to us 

15 hours ago, The Dude said:

Oh there's a point alright. Why enjoy knowing we'll soon be back where we belong when we can have an opportunity to wallow in all the shite of the last four years. 

Making an absolute cunt of yourself again 

32 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

"One of our own" does not do what he did to us 

Agreed mate and bp9 will never have anything said about ally by the looks of it. Ally isn't 1 of our own now he has fucked anything that most felt for him which is a shame but he will be remembered for the mess he left us in and nothing else (by 99% of supporters) 

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

Agreed mate and bp9 will never have anything said about ally by the looks of it. Ally isn't 1 of our own now he has fucked anything that most felt for him which is a shame but he will be remembered for the mess he left us in and nothing else (by 99% of supporters) 

99% of supporters, that right aye?

I'll remember him as THE timslayer extraordinaire and being instrumental in preserving our history thus ensuring our future....I'll also remember him as a shite manager. 

If you're going to hate someone, at least know something about them.

in order to be balanced, people who want to rip him to bits as a manager should also praise him as a player - that's how i view him - playing legend, failed manager. All this pish about he doesn't deserve to be within Ibrox - what gives you the right to decide who should and shouldn't be allowed in? Let him in the Directors box, keep him away from the celebrations on the pitch.

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

in order to be balanced, people who want to rip him to bits as a manager should also praise him as a player - that's how i view him - playing legend, failed manager. All this pish about he doesn't deserve to be within Ibrox - what gives you the right to decide who should and shouldn't be allowed in? Let him in the Directors box, keep him away from the celebrations on the pitch.

The same as gives some the "right" to determine if someone is allowed to support the club or not. It's mental.

Ive yet to speak to anyone in person who agrees with the majority view on here.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The same as gives some the "right" to determine if someone is allowed to support the club or not. It's mental.

Ive yet to speak to anyone in person who agrees with the majority view on here.

i'd like to see their check list

Are you a proddy - yes - go to Q2, No - GTF

Do you sing the billy boys? - yes -go to Q3, No - GTF

Do you own Brown Brogues - yes - go to Q4, No - GTF

Bonus  - Do you view yourself as a loyal fan who loves the 12th July celebrations more than your own birthday? - yes - take the title of being a staunch as fuck supporter,  No - yer a haundwringin cunt..............

To be honest this promotion has absolutely nothing to do with Ally.  Mark Warburton is the manager who has led us to the Premiership no Ally McCoist, if people want him involved in some sort of event then fine but not to mark this occassion.  Our manager has built a team which got us promoted, have us playing some fantastic football and still in with a shout of winning 2 more trophies (as it currently stands)...yet people want to take away from this by dedicating some of the day to a terrible football manager who failed with us last year, spectacularly.  

Sure if you're wanting to have an event or something to commemorate Rangers return to the top flight by all means invite him if you want but for a Title Winning celebration which really has nothing to do with him?  Not a chance! 

8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Bonus  - Do you view yourself as a loyal fan who loves the 12th July celebrations more than your own birthday? - yes - take the title of being a staunch as fuck supporter,  No - yer a haundwringin cunt..............

Feel free to ask them, Many sit round about me at Ibrox. Try row N,P & Q of the West Enclosure round about seat number 270. 

35 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

99% of supporters, that right aye?

I'll remember him as THE timslayer extraordinaire and being instrumental in preserving our history thus ensuring our future....I'll also remember him as a shite manager. 

If you're going to hate someone, at least know something about them.

Behave urself I watched him and at that time I felt the way u did but if u knew that much about him u would know he raped our club as manager and left us trailing behind shite like hearts never winning a cup that he should of won 3 times(petrofac)  holding on for draws against Dunfermline and all they Shitey teams, an absolute embarrassment of a manager and a man cosying up to the tims that he once slayed eh. And Aye 99% of fans just check all threads about him. He let Dundee Utd run all over us in the cup at home was raging when his salary came out and fell to bits when it got to much not very befitting of a true Ranger. 

31 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

That should get put onto the season ticket applications/renewals. Hopefully Greg from the Louden and eskbankloyal can make this happen.