Ally included in celebrations?

I'm not sure how i feel about it to be honest. Not many managers would be invited back to celebrate the teams winnings a year after getting sacked. However, he is a Rangers legend and we need to get over the past year.

9 hours ago, harlands plater said:

If Ally does appear I'll stand motionless with my arms folded, in tribute.

9 hours ago, harlands plater said:

If Ally does appear I'll stand motionless with my arms folded, in tribute.

Like me i was told we dont fans like us by some 1 game wonder on here 

6 hours ago, Ace said:

John Gilligan at tonight's RST dinner confirmed that ANY former manager would always be welcome at Ibrox but Ally himself will make that decision when or if he wants to return 

I dont think anyone has said or argued anything to the contrary Ace, the title heading and the matter under discussion has been - Should Allly be included in the celebrations ?

3 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I dont think anyone has said or argued anything to the contrary Ace, the title heading and the matter under discussion has been - Should Allly be included in the celebrations ?

So when mcleish won 2 cups that advocaat started the season and was still an employee he would never have undermined mcleish by jumping around the pitch he happily enjoyed himself in the stands 

10 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

So when mcleish won 2 cups that advocaat started the season and was still an employee he would never have undermined mcleish by jumping around the pitch he happily enjoyed himself in the stands 

A thought a was the only cunt drunk at this time in the morning

His goldenballs have somewhat tarnished in the last few years, for a man who cant shut up he has been abnormally quiet recently, his quality and goaltaking were fantastic during his playing career and that's the Ally most of us would have liked to keep in the memory bank.

It was a job he could not refuse when handed to him on a plate (thanks Walter just what did you see in him to mark him out as a manager?) and the eye bleeding shambles that followed for 4 seasons just about killed it for most of us. still pulling wages during our darkest times when you have more than enough money stank the place out and its that issue that still rankles with me.

II would prefer to look forward with our now professional, organised managerial team.

35 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I presume his meaning was, if Ally wanted to be at the stadium that day then he would be welcomed by the club.

• 2 weeks later...