Ally included in celebrations?

On 7 April 2016 at 11:38 AM, linfield1690 said:

Cunt

No offence but you come across as a despicable human being. It's people like you and your posts give us a bad name. I feel a sorry for you cause you're a bit thick but when I read stuff like that all empathy goes out the window. 

I bet I've seen Linfield play more recently than you too. 

1 hour ago, SkiBunny said:

No offence but you come across as a despicable human being. It's people like you and your posts give us a bad name. I feel a sorry for you cause you're a bit thick but when I read stuff like that all empathy goes out the window. 

A despicable human being for saying the word cunt on the Internet :lol:

I bet you wear Velcro trainers.

3 hours ago, SkiBunny said:

Away you back tae yer skiing in the back of cars ya cunt as for ma username two scarfs on ma wall one says no surrender1690 other says linfield 1980 double champions which my late dad brought me back when he served wae the argylls over there ya prick in aye allys a cunt

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

So many supporters go on about how we have to remember his playing career and that is why he's still a legend. His management was poor but he's still a legend so we should just remember that and move on.

Ok, separate it.

If McCoist had been anyone else on this planet without that playing career what would have all of the fans thought about what he did to us?

He would be the fucking taig, he would be the undercover agent bleeding us dry for having a negative managerial impact on our club whilst laughing like a nutter all the way to the bank.

So, how can fans on here have a go at the fans who aren't blinded by a different era of McCoist?

I find that mind boggling. Do any of those pro McCoist even realise how difficult it is for us to turn on McCoist? Have you even thought about that? He was my fucking hero when I grew up but what he has done to us is unforgivable in my opinion.

He's no longer super ally McCoist, we said he should leave when things started to go pear shaped because we knew it would end up tarnishing his status with the fans. Instead he dug his heels in FOR MONEY. Don't sugar coat it, he did it for our cash in a time where we struggled for cash! 

Unforgivable in the extreme.

But you highlight his astronomical wage, and then someone turns round and says oh but he's got all these season tickets for his family, he loves us.

Crazy.

Ally has done more for the club throughout his career than everyone on here combined. 

51 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Away you back tae yer skiing in the back of cars ya cunt as for ma username two scarfs on ma wall one says no surrender1690 other says linfield 1980 double champions which my late dad brought me back when he served wae the argylls over there ya prick in aye allys a cunt

Your avatar is quite inappropriate for someone who supports Linfield.

36 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

You've contributed fuck all compared to Ally.  No point sugar coating it.

You were acting like a bit of a dick, now you're just being a dick.

I'd trust far more on this forum to do a better job than McCoist did as a manager. (tu)

In a way you're basically proving the point I was making, don't like my opinion, too bad - it's there - and I'm far from alone.

21 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Your avatar is quite inappropriate for someone who supports Linfield.

Mate a dont support linfield when i first joined this site my first two attempts at usernames were already taken so i looked to my wall and mixed the two however i do have a soft spot for them and always wish them well they were the only team that stood up in our hour of need that will never be forgotten

23 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Anyway, it happened, he wasn't there, it has been nearly 18months since he left, get over it.

Agreed, however in my opinion he deserves no recognition for what he did as a manager - this is what this thread is about. He failed big time.

I'll happily not see his name mentioned every again, you can see the potential and good feeling around the club with a real manager involved. McCoist eroded that to its core.

I think the biggest issue of his management career, which we should be looking at on it's own merits,

Is the complete lack of foresight, there was no planning we had the chance to start again use the youth and really put a team together,

It was almost as if he put together a team of so-called experienced pro's so thy wouldn't need much training,

People like McKay should have been used not sent out on loan whilst players like Steve Smith were playing left midfield,

there was just no plan even when league 1 was won, the kids still couldn't get a game, nothing that you could see lead you to believe that there was a process being followed or any sort of plan, which as I stated is the biggest crime as there was a blank canvas to work with and the chance was ruined!

16 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Of course he has.  What have you done that is anywhere near comparable to what he has done for the club?

Put in my hard earned cash 

travelled through shit holed in Europe to see the team 

went to forres Peterhead elgin to see 1 0 victories 

bougt every top since 94 

6 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Put in my hard earned cash 

travelled through shit holed in Europe to see the team 

went to forres Peterhead elgin to see 1 0 victories 

bougt every top since 94 

So you've basically put in enough money to pay Jig for maybe a month?  Hardly puts you up there with what Ally has done for Rangers.  We're talking a legend here against us who simply pay our money, sit on our arses waiting to be entertained.  It's not in the same ball park.

11 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

So you've basically put in enough money to pay Jig for maybe a month?  Hardly puts you up there with what Ally has done for Rangers.  We're talking a legend here against us who simply pay our money, sit on our arses waiting to be entertained.  It's not in the same ball park.

Fuck up.

18 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

So I don't matter ? 

Fuck sake ya idiot if it wasn't for us fans there would be no team and the clown certainly wouldn't be a millionaire