Ally included in celebrations?

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

I disagree with McCoist how he ran us and taking a fair old wedge, but he did play his part of the Journey. I don't feel the same about him now but don't resort to scum names for him.

In all honesty few have actually resorted to that language. Most are just pointing out what he did cannot easily be forgiven.

1 minute ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

I never see the amount of slate you hear about ally, towards the real people who "shafted the club" ......

Is this about really involving McCoist, or just getting a last minute one up on the people who were right all along about his capabilities? Given the shrill nature of your contributions here I'm going to assume the latter. Calling people "Ally haters" and the like totally ignores the many valid reasons that people have for not being well disposed towards him.

I don't want to be vindictive; he is still a Rangers man, and if he wants to celebrate a title win at Ibrox as a supporter then it's not for me to say he can't. Not for any of us. But to involve him directly gives a level of acknowledgement that he simply hasn't earned. 

if you say that you  "despise" Ally I think the wires in your head might have got crossed up -

You must just be ignoring everything good he did for the club, and getting caught up in a 'the crucible' like cry of slate

If you want to waste your focus on something entirely irrelevant that doens't make a difference and make yourself belive you hate it it'syour choice

He played his part in getting us to the Championship where he ultimately failed, and failed miserably.

I'd not expect us to parade Cribari, Sandaza or Ian Black around the pitch because they were part of the 'journey', so McCoist shouldn't be there either. This celebration should be for winning the Championship, which he played no part in whatsoever.

That being said, the name calling and vitriolic abuse on this thread is horrendous towards a guy who served the club so well over many many years. McCoist did his best for the club but fell massively short of expectations in a number of areas, and calling him a cunt and a thief is way out of order.

1 minute ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

if you say that you  "despise" Ally I think the wires in your head might have got crossed up -

You must just be ignoring everything good he did for the club, and getting caught up in a 'the crucible' like cry of slate

If you want to waste your focus on something entirely irrelevant that doens't make a difference and make yourself belive you hate it it'syour choice

My wires are not crossed up. I know a rat who took a million bucks from our club for doing nothing when I see one.

He had better be nowhere near the title celebrations. He has contributed nothing to the team that has won the championship this season. There is no way he should be allowed to take the limelight away from MW and the team by being on the pitch. In the stands like everyone else or at home. 

53 minutes ago, _mcv_ said:

Was bad the way he dragged out his contract when we needed the money.  Hopefully the full story does come out.

He does have a better record as a manager than Warburton.

Warburton has a far better record as Rangers manager than McCoist does

12 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Oh for fuck's sake.

We could have hired any manager from any team in Scotland for a fraction of the money and we would have still walked those leagues.

Anyway the argument is not about his failings as a manager ( and there were plenty) but about his taking a fortune from the club after he was removed. That is why he will never be forgiven in many peoples opinion

Like Stuart McCall?

Ita amazing how we go on and on about loyalty but the second we're expected to show some it's chucked out the window. 

8 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

Go and get a straw and firmly place in his arse.

9 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

Is that you TonyRice? 

54 minutes ago, _mcv_ said:

Was bad the way he dragged out his contract when we needed the money.  Hopefully the full story does come out.

He does have a better record as a manager than Warburton.

He's not got a better record than MW in the championship and give Warburton 4 years  he will achieve things Ally could only dream of as a manager.  I don't hate him for being a bad manager, I don't hate him for dragging out his contract or for licking that little bastard lennons scabby bawsack, Im just disappointed in him and the way things turned out,  I'm not fussed ether way if he's involved in the celebrations or not. 

Super ally should be included incelebrations and in glad it's not up to you fickle bunch of arseholes.

whether or not you like his work or pay packet he did get us promoted twice and is the clubs top goalscorer. I'm glad hat not all of the fans share this view and actually appreciate his efforts.

17 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

I never see the amount of slate you hear about ally, towards the real people who "shafted the club" ......

Ally was meant to be one of us, but when it came to the crunch he was just like all the rest of the gravy train crew. 

Oh and he was the worst manager in the history of Rangers. 

Tell you what would go a long way to Ally getting back into the good books, if he would gift all those 1p shares he got from Chuckles to RF. I would expect Hell to freeze over first mind you. 

no offence, I just think its easy to pretend online that you could have won the Div 3 and Div 2 titles with less money.

It's real life not a computer game.

I think it;s easy to pretend you would have done a better job for free. - How come you aren't a manager then????????

I don't exactly want to dwell on the past but

Where did all the money from the 3rd div share issue go? Do you think Ally took all of that too? No - it might have been spent but not by him

I would say Zaliukas last year was probably a waste of wages - but the fact is no-one in this forum knows how much that specifically wasted - so why cry like a baby about it - and I would say there's no point dwelling on that now. It would be like losing a cup final then spend the rest of your fanhood moaning about that instead of looking forward to the next cup finals

Even McInnes or McCall would have been lucky to win all 3 divs 3 years in a row if they got the job in my opinion - i'm not even sur if they would have done  abetter job - they could have got us to the prem with a team then crashed and wasted "money" too .... - so I just feel that it's a disrespect to every legend of this football club to turn on ally

Even Hearts ditched the philosophy they used to get them back into the Premiership - so its bullshit to say Ally wasn't building a philosophy or anything becausse MW is the only manager in SCotland who does - this is a football wasteland

2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Super ally should be included incelebrations and in glad it's not up to you fickle bunch of arseholes.

whether or not you like his work or pay packet he did get us promoted twice and is the clubs top goalscorer. I'm glad hat not all of the fans share this view and actually appreciate his efforts.

What about the players? Have you actually thought about whether Warburton has been consulted? It doesn't seem the kind of thing he'd go for, as a man who's always looking forward. Imagine the awkwardness ffs.