Ally included in celebrations?

Cannot believe cunts are petitioning, and promoting the possibility of McCoist appearing at the last game at Ibrox this season. 

He was a brutal manager, and fucking ran us dry. I'll respect is off park efforts when we went down initially, but we've moved on from that and robbing bastards like him. If he wants to come, he can buy a ticket like every other 'Rangers man' has to - except he can pay for it out of his £800k a year he got for sitting on his fat arse while fans funnelled more of their hard earned money to support the club. 

Warburton, Weir, the players and the fans are the ones that deserve credit. Not him.

1 minute ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

no offence, I just think its easy to pretend online that you could have won the Div 3 and Div 2 titles with less money.

I think it;s easy to pretend you would have done a better job for free.

I don't exactly want to dwell on the past but

Where did all the money from the 3rd div share issue go? Do you think Ally took all of that too? No - it might have been spent but not by him

I would say Zaliukas last year was probably a waste of wages - but the fact is no-one in this forum knows how much that specifically wasted - so why cry like a baby about it - and I would say there's no point dwelling on that now. It would be like losing a cup final then spend the rest of your fanhood moaning about that instead of looking forward to the next cup finals

Nothing like a bit of karaoke when you lose a cup fina.

I've said it before. He went from hero to zero in record time. An abject managerial failure who fucked us over and yet people still defend him. Never a Rangers man in a million years - Ally was all about Ally.

He's as good as dead to me as I can't be fucked with the continual adoration and folk defending / justification of his 'super Ally' status.

A fucking parasite.

I can't bring myself to hate Ally, yes his football was pish to watch, being outplayed by part timers was a crime in itself, sitting back and taking wages also sticks in my throat but I don't think for one minute he had any horrible intentions I certainly wouldn't label him a thief... He was my hero growing up and I just cannot hate him

If he were to be at Ibrox he'd get a cheer from me because he was probably the only one out of the management/board who was doing his job albeit, badly and to a shit level but it wasn't for lack of method, it was inexperience and methods and throw in player selection, he isn't a fraudster (insert joke here) and Rangers will always be his home

32 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

I've been a ST holder for past 4 years, if I seen Ally I would celebrate with him

I don't see people slating all of the other people who have received a wage which they were offered by our club, that's so unacceptable accepting what the club offer you : ) give us the money back Paul Le Guen you sack of beans :ph34r:

Paul Le Guen left with no pay off. He was entitled to leave and do nothing for x number of years picking up a salary. It was the only good thing he did do.

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Like Stuart McCall?

Ita amazing how we go on and on about loyalty but the second we're expected to show some it's chucked out the window. 

Stuart McCall took Motherwell to 3rd and 2nd in the premier league on a fraction of the budget we had.

If Stuart McCall had been put in charge in 2012 and allowed to build a side I am sure he would have done better in the Championship.

It's very important to distinguish between the "haters" and those who simply cannot forgive him for taking so much money out of the club after he left. Entitled to it or not, he could easily have restarted his media career, but chose to wait until his contract at Ibrox was coming to an end.

IMO that's the behaviour of someone more interested in the money than the club. 

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Paul Le Guen left with no pay off. He was entitled to leave and do nothing for x number of years picking up a salary. It was the only good thing he did do.

Le Guen was "mutual consensted" and had no contractual notice period in his contract. He could have walked with a payout, and likely missed out on the PSG job due to the negotiations or went without and walked straight into it.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Stuart McCall took Motherwell to 3rd and 2nd in the premier league on a fraction of the budget we had.

If Stuart McCall had been put in charge in 2012 and allowed to build a side I am sure he would have done better in the Championship.

What he done at Motherwell is irrelevant. It's what he done at Ibrox that matters. He was statistically worse than McCoist was. 

He also lost at Ibrox to McCoists side when we were in D3. 

43 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

I've been a ST holder for past 4 years, if I seen Ally I would celebrate with him

I don't see people slating all of the other people who have received a wage which they were offered by our club, that's so unacceptable accepting what the club offer you : ) give us the money back Paul Le Guen you sack of beans :ph34r:

doh

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What he done at Motherwell is irrelevant. It's what he done at Ibrox that matters. He was statistically worse than McCoist was. 

He was statistically worse with a team jam packed full of ally's duds , he certainly managed to get them playing something that resembled football rather than the hoof up the pitch pish we had to endure under ally 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Statistics don't tell the true story.

Ally lost 4 out of 5 against Championship teams that finished in the top 4

Stuart at least eliminated QOTS and Hibs before crashing and that was with the benefit of a whole few weeks to make his mark

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

He was statistically worse with a team jam packed full of ally's duds , he certainly managed to get them playing something that resembled football rather than the hoof up the pitch pish we had to endure under ally 

We played something that resembled football but results somehow got worse than they already were.