????????

Bad Robot

Bears/Bearettes 

I'm looking for some help and ideas as a mate has a shed load of blue sterile medical masks which he wants to send out to supporters clubs or groups for the pending semi against the scum. 

A card display which would have been the easiest way to get them out there but I believe that's not being allowed.

The masks will prevent you from smelling the earls and will also look magic as the world look on and ask what it's all about ???

Secondly we can all sing the Billy Boys and the snp enforcers won't be able to do a thing about it ??

If anyone wants some just PM an address and I will post them out but my mate would prefer to be sending out about 50-100 at a time as he will be financing this.

??????????????

??????????????

image.jpeg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can take 60 for my rsc if others are interested sounds like a good laugh if enough people do it, most rsc's will have a facebook page i'm sure there's a list of rsc's on the official website

40 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Bears/Bearettes 

I'm looking for some help and ideas as a mate has a shed load of blue sterile medical masks which he wants to send out to supporters clubs or groups for the pending semi against the scum. 

A card display which would have been the easiest way to get them out there but I believe that's not being allowed.

The masks will prevent you from smelling the earls and will also look magic as the world look on and ask what it's all about ???

Secondly we can all sing the Billy Boys and the snp enforcers won't be able to do a thing about it ??

If anyone wants some just PM an address and I will post them out but my mate would prefer to be sending out about 50-100 at a time as he will be financing this.

??????????????

??????????????

image.jpeg

Fantastic idea mate I'm not in a RSC but if I get offered 1 I'll take 1 no probs it would be a laugh and we will need them anyway 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Bears/Bearettes 

??????????????

??????????????

image.jpeg

Fucking superb!