*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

If we go in to this with our heads held high and chests puffed out, playing the way we play but keeping the back door shut, I think we have a chance. The pressure is all on they bogging bastards, let them crumble like we've seen so many times before. In tae thum!

Nerves are already kicking in, will be the first time our team has gone into a game as certain underdogs so will be interesting to see how we cope. Can see there being a few goals in this, completely different to last year as deep down we all thought it was damage limitation and avoiding a thrashing, this year we can actually win this, we know it and so do they.

I'm hoping we gub the smelly bastards 4-0, Brown gets sent off after ten minutes, Halliday scores from the centre circle and Delia soils himself during the post match interview. 

But I'd settle for nicking 1-0 in the dying minutes thanks to a scrappy goal ?

Is this the official one or is someone starting one with facts and stats etc...

Fuck it. As much as I really like the stats filled  "official" threads,  lets just keep this one.

Opponents: Tims

Venue: Park looks shit

Average Attendance: Haha, shite

Wins: A few in a one horse race. Shite in Europe against decent opposition

This would be 1 of the best victories if we can pull it off just think, put them out the Scottish we are a league below all they dirty soap Dodgers Timploding everywhere while we party delia gets sacked (hope not ) then the Monday newspapers and media the likes of Sutton, hartson having to find space in their papers to praise us how fuckin galling for them?? They fuckpigs will know they've been in a battle. 

1 hour ago, theclothmonster said:

Keep it to within three of the savilles and it's a good result        /'.

Aye fuckin right this isn't last years dross that are playing them ur at it . By the way how's the karaokes gon? U.K. Be first up the night since we actually won it this year?