*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

Am fucking exhausted, dunno what to do with myself :lol: smoked about 40 fags during the game out of pure nerves.

On the plus side I brought the important action to my neighbors by shouting like fuck every time suhin happened.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Rangers vs Hivees in a championship Final.  All the 'big gulf in lass' between the divisions must feel like twats now.

One of the things I was gonna post about. And its not like both teams got there through easy games the whole way like the Tims had until today.

3 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

Am fucking exhausted, dunno what to do with myself :lol: smoked about 40 fags during the game out of pure nerves.

On the plus side I brought the important action to my neighbors by shouting like fuck every time suhin happened.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Woke the whole house when they missed the last penalty

4 minutes ago, JB1 said:

I've been to many old firm games ! Didn't make this one because of work but you cannot replicated the feelings during that game! Thought I was gonna have a heart attack! We are indeed the people !!! 

same when wee baz scored my wife told me to sit down for a wee while and get my breath back.

4 hours ago, Orange&Blue said:

It's my birthday today, my 2 Sons and Daughter are here, the tunes are on, the scarfs are on and the flags are up. If Carlsberg did Sunday's........

WATP, NO SURRENDER and let's give the filth a lesson

Come on the mighty RANGERS

:7325::7325::7325:

Happy fucking birthday brother. Enjoy the day. Soak it up!