*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

Sorry troops, not been on here today as I've been so focussed on watching the game.

I'm soooo proud of my team today!  4 years of hurt is beginning to come to an end!

Just tanked a decent bottle of fizz!

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone involved with RANGERS!!!

These last few years have been a nightmare.  Onwards and upwards lads!

WATP!!!

Just in and I have to say that was absolutely fkn fantastic! My nerves are shattered. We were by far the best team and had we been at full strength we would have hammered them! I have never experienced an atmosphere like that and we sang from start to finish! 

FKN YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 

I love the Rangers I do, I love the Rangers I do, I love the Rangers, I do, oh Rangers I love you!! :crabflute::crabflute:

Itll take me hours do come down off this high!! :uk::uk:

I've just concentrated on watching the game today also and it was well worth it.

What a performance from us. I've got absolutely no hesitation in saying that we can go on to win the Premiership next year. Our momentum is flowing strongly and we should go for it while it's here.

My only fear was that MW has made a terrible mistake by bringing on Zelazem, I thought it was all over when I saw him going up to take a penalty in the shoot out.

Credit to him, he took a good penalty for his first goal for Rangers.

Now let's win this one for an early European taster next year.

7 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I've just concentrated on watching the game today also and it was well worth it.

What a performance from us. I've got absolutely no hesitation in saying that we can go on to win the Premiership next year. Our momentum is flowing strongly and we should go for it while it's here.

My only fear was that MW has made a terrible mistake by bringing on Zelazem, I thought it was all over when I saw him going up to take a penalty in the shoot out.

Being honest I thought it was over when Clark and Zelalem came on................Oh, how wrong was I.

9 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

19 years old. 

Then shooshes the cunts.

19 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I suffered an actual adreneline dump about 10 mins after the match.  Felt a bit sick :lol:

What a day, what a game, what a team  I love you all.

I'll be honest I didn't expect us to play the mhanky mob off the park, just so happy now, makes the last 4 years worthwhile today. 

25 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I suffered an actual adreneline dump about 10 mins after the match.  Felt a bit sick :lol:

What a day, what a game, what a team  I love you all.

I've just sat my Arse down after being at the game and I'm actually fuckin drained so I feel your pain mate.