Sign in to follow this  
VallancesDog

*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

Me and my old man ended up with Sunday lunch on our laps and didn't care one bit! Never seen the auld man jump up so fast! What a brilliant day :D

So proud of the team today. The fans were amazing as well! 

Always pleased to see those terrorists lose, even sweeter when it's us who beats them.

:7325::ulster::21:

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

For me the abiding memory of this game is it has shown the belief MW has installed in the squad and the fact that they had the courage to go out and believe in themselves and their team mates enough to go and play the way we have all season - but do it in a semi final against them.

It wasn't a backs to the wall performance, its was  "this is the way we play - try and stop us". Some of the football we played in the first half was incredible ball retention and had them chasing shadows   - we had 80% of the ball in the last 15 minutes of the first half according to sky.

Every one of those players must take a bow because it would have been easy to take the long option a few more times - but we only done that when we absolutely had to. It was immense.

Totally agree! 

I've ran out of likes! ADMIN on days like this the likes capacity should be increased! :P

Jack The Flipper likes this

3 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

So we agree that this gulf is not as big as most people make out? One off game but we even managed it without 3 key players and we controlled at lest 70 percent of the game! We dictated play. Aye they hit the bar but that's not even classed as on target.

with waghorn ohalloran and forester we wouldn't need extra time against them manky cunts.

The gap is bigger than I thought to be fair I knew we would beat them but didn't expect to dominate them so completely

loyalfollower likes this

We didn't even perform as well as we have in this game but we still made them look a very average side. Was funny how poor Broonaldo is now he looked like he was running through treacle.

Credit to the players and Management team for a very happy drunk day.

watched the game online on a laptop in my 90 year old mum's room in a nursing home.

She's had a heart attack and stents put in two weeks ago... 

She's dozing and Bazza scores our 2nd!

When I screamed I'm not sure who nearly had the next big coronary...

Happy Days Fellow Bears!

:peanut::party::21:

Hamie and Jadams like this

It's been a helluva day. I'm finally coming down. In 61 years of supporting Rangers, the only day that has been better than this was Barcelona in '72.
It was an intense game with four good goals. They can't say they were cheated but they were defeated.
The best thing about the day was we made a statement - We are back. Lookout !!!!

6 hours ago, SuperTav said:

Take a bow every single player! 

I pissed and moaned when law and zelalem came on, but they proved me wrong and stepped up to the plate .

never should've doubted them :7326::7326::7326::7326::7326:

Don't doubt magic hat. 

6 hours ago, SuperTav said:

never should've doubted them :7326::7326::7326::7326::7326:

I think we all began to have niggling doubts when Waggy was confirmed out and just a week before this game we lost wee Harry too.  We overcame these setbacks which ultimately simply made the victory all the sweeter and all the more impressive.  Onwards to our rightful place back on the European stage and if Mr Warburton can keep us in Europe after THEY make their customary exit his already building legendary status will be further enhanced.

11 hours ago, ara said:

watched the game online on a laptop in my 90 year old mum's room in a nursing home.

She's had a heart attack and stents put in two weeks ago... 

She's dozing and Bazza scores our 2nd!

When I screamed I'm not sure who nearly had the next big coronary...

Happy Days Fellow Bears!

:peanut::party::21:

Best wishes to her mate try not to kill her with screaming though she is the only mum you get

ara likes this