eBay Tickets

scottyc06

Seen this on Facebook, tickets going for Sunday on eBay for over £7000! There's also another going for £4000!

Hoping this is people bumping the bids up with no intention of paying them just so they don't sell! 

If not, and this is the going rate, I have a ticket for the North Stand for sale :pipe:

eBay

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dietspam said:

Can Rangers not read the numbers on the side of the ticket on show there and identify this person and nullify the ticket? 

Why would they do that?

People can buy and sell what they like in a free market economy.

2 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

I know the guy selling for the 7.8k (bid) it's not a real bid but he's got folk offering £150 for it for collection. 

Can't he just sell it face value. See ticket thread, posters on here would take it off him no bother.

Just now, cumnockbear said:

Guy's who sell tickets outside the ground on match days do it without the clubs consent, why should this be any different ?

Yeah and my local shop sells packets of crisps marked not for resale. It's not easy to stop at that level. However when it's online and they have left seat information on the ticket it would be easier. 

3 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

Yeah and my local shop sells packets of crisps marked not for resale. It's not easy to stop at that level. However when it's online and they have left seat information on the ticket it would be easier. 

So does mines and cans of juice :ohmy:

7 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

I know the guy selling for the 7.8k (bid) it's not a real bid but he's got folk offering £150 for it for collection. 

Tell him hes a tadger.

Touting tickets to your own is total shite behaviour.