Aye right Craig(Burley)

DESGER

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the worst article I've seen if I'm honest. Burley is a wanker but who cares if he doesn't find a match between us and Celtic appealing? ... I mean c'mon. It's hardly a Jim Spence, Stuart Cosgrove, Tom English or Graeme Spiers special.

I am not even going to click and read it. Scottish football journalism is an absolute joke, and I personally have absolutely no interest in anything this footballing backwater of a country has to say, as it is all utter bullsit, and pure bitterness. The only articles I will ever read will be from the rest of the UK and worldwide; journalists and true football fans who can appreciate the situation we found ourselves in. Only in Scotland would journalists and ex paedo players attempt to downplay games against them, it is as if they simply do not give a shit about the reputation  Scottish football has worldwide. When will so called journalists in this country realise the damage they are doing to the game in Scotland. Bitterness prevails I am afraid, and I pray for the day we can finally leave Scottish football and let it fucking die. As I have said before, I couldn't give a shit about the national team and actively want us to get pumped every game they play; furthermore, I would never want any of our players to be involved with the national team. The sooner we can get a British team the better. Anyway, I could rant on forever about just how low football and the associated  "journalism" has sunk in this country, but I really can't be arsed , as they are simply not worth giving any credence to.

Craig burleys the kind of cunt that pays £120 per month to sky and wonders why Scottish football is shite. 

The old firm have never had the best footballing teams compared to El classico etc,

it's more than that. 

It's Good vs Evil. 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We don't have to put ever snippet of every article in the inet that mentions us! Show some restraint! 

What gets my goat is what the poster thinks after scouring the Internet for this kinda mince 

"I think I'll just copy this and post it in the Bears Den" 

why on earth would you actually spend time reading that? 

It"s becoming a tiresome thing in here. 

Burley basically just said that he knows f.a. about Scottish football and never has, with the exception of the two years he spent at the Big Jock Knew Camp. 

If I was paid to talk about football I wouldn't be advertising my lack of knowledge about the game in my own homeland. 

He's a tool. And a condescending tool at that.

43 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Burley seems to be hurting about something here but he's entitled to his opinion just like his old team mate Larsson who says El Classico comes nowhere near old firm for atmosphere. 

To be fair larssons played in both so I think I know who's word I would take for it!