Harry Forrester ruled out of Old Firm

Gaz52

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

http://rangers.co.uk/news/rangers-tv/video-forrester-presser/

2mins 5secs - "yes its fine, fine totally fine".

is it just me being paranoid though, or does his body language change when answering that question? he seems to start getting all fidgety....

He wouldn't say it was fine if it was broken though.... Might be sore etc but surely he wouldn't say he'd be available if he knew 100% he wasn't. 

1 minute ago, cp9 said:

He wouldn't say it was fine if it was broken though.... Might be sore etc but surely he wouldn't say he'd be available if he knew 100% he wasn't. 

hairline fracture maybe?- maybe he didn't know it was broke? just a bit sore till someone scans it and says "by the way thats a fracture". Fuckin hope not.

22 minutes ago, WGOH said:

The guy on FF is getting awful animated about his info being "solid" yet can't say anything about the source. 

Hope to fuck its not true, although, doubt it is. 

I HATE the cunts who come out with this. Here's a thought, why not tell everyone where you got it from, or just shut the fuck up.

1 minute ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I HATE the cunts who come out with this. Here's a thought, why not tell everyone where you got it from, or just shut the fuck up.

Typical 'look at me' attitude, some of the guys on that FF forum are absolute wankers.