Press Conferences (AH, JT, more to follow)

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

theres not a player in the left side of that cellic team will be looking forward to Tav running at them for 90 minutes.

Have you forgot about the £30m 18 year old future Scotland captain whose started about 12 games? 

Tavs fucked, were fucked and we'd better change it up to stop him scoring a hat trick:lol:

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Have you forgot about the £30m 18 year old future Scotland captain whose started about 12 games? 

Tavs fucked, were fucked and we'd better change it up to stop him scoring a hat trick:lol:

He won't need to, Kiernan will get a  hat trick of own goals :rolleyes:

Get this lot pumped Rangers and become part of the club's best remembered stories. That's what taking us into Europe a year early will do for them. I'll be telling my grandkids about this in 30 years time if they get the job done. Go fucking out there with not fucking doubt in your mind that you are representing the country's greatest club and claim your glory like our teams of old.

I'm fevered right up for this one. The stakes for a win are fucking tremendous:dioufcheer: 

36 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Get this lot pumped Rangers and become part of the club's best remembered stories. That's what taking us into Europe a year early will do for them. I'll be telling my grandkids about this in 30 years time if they get the job done. Go fucking out there with not fucking doubt in your mind that you are representing the country's greatest club and claim your glory like our teams of old.

I'm fevered right up for this one. The stakes for a win are fucking tremendous:dioufcheer: 

We need to win the final to qualify for Europe.

I am gaining a lot of respect for Halliday with the way he is handling himself in these interviews.   He is showing a very professional attitude with the way he handles the questions, quite befitting of a player of this great club.  :21:

23 minutes ago, blueretro said:

We need to win the final to qualify for Europe.

True but it's always taken for granted once we get rid of that lot. Our trophy room backs me up and I'm not changing my attitude just because of a few years in the lower league's :)