Rangers_no1

*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers Thread*****

16 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Fods

tav, kiernan, Wilson, wallace

ball, Halliday, holt

moh Miller mckay

2-0 to the champions.

I'd take this team. Keep the changes to a minimum for this match just to keep hibs in their place. We can mix it up a bit for the last three games.

Forgot I had a ticket for this - can't wait!

why don't we be just disrespectful and pass the ball about our own players for 90mins,that would be fucking great and would really fuck with there minds for the cup final where we would convert our possession into goals:party::party::party:

It's not the official Hibs thread because there's no stars but I was thinking about team selection there. What would you do? would you make wholesale changes and give some a wee rest or do you think it's important to go with strongest team and take this as preperation for the Scottish Cup Final and try to get as much from the game as possible?

Like always, I'll leave that in the managers capable hands. He knows what's best - but I would like to see the team freshed up a bit. Maybe Law and Zelalem starting - Miller coming off from the bench about 60 minutes? 90 minutes for O'Halloran to try and get him settled into our team and formation ...

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Hibs will smash us

They've a lot more to play for than we do so I think they might edge it but I'm hoping it works the other way with us having the freedom and confidence and them being nervous we just outclass the fuckers.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's not the official Hibs thread because there's no stars but I was thinking about team selection there. What would you do? would you make wholesale changes and give some a wee rest or do you think it's important to go with strongest team and take this as preperation for the Scottish Cup Final and try to get as much from the game as possible?

Like always, I'll leave that in the managers capable hands. He knows what's best - but I would like to see the team freshed up a bit. Maybe Law and Zelalem starting - Miller coming off from the bench about 60 minutes? 90 minutes for O'Halloran to try and get him settled into our team and formation ...

Definitely get o hallaron a run now would also start sheils law 

maybe keep zelalam on the bench he seems to play better coming off the bench 

play Clark actually felt he did put in a good shift yesterday he was busy i like him for his effort almost like a poor mans novo 

unfortunately for the lad he's just not got it 

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Hibs will smash us

On what evidence 2 wins in 10 

been taking to penalties against the worst spfl team since gretna? 

1 minute ago, bluedart1952 said:

Put our strongest team out and hammer them.

Ideal position for them to finish is 3rd or 4th and then get fucked in the play offs and hammered by us again in the cup final.

yep, was going to post something similar - beat them on wednesday and no chance of finishing 2nd so more games for them in a short period of time.

1 minute ago, moody blue 1972 said:

yep, was going to post something similar - beat them on wednesday and no chance of finishing 2nd so more games for them in a short period of time.

Absolutely.  No holding back,  and lay down a strong marker.

I hope Miller gets a rest because that ordeal must have taken a lot out of him which takes longer to recover from at his age and this game means nothing to us.  I was surprised he stayed on for so long.