FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

19 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

No.

The Demo is out in a 2 weeks so wait for that

I'm kind of annoyed because I just saw the deal on Sainsburys and it says it's been available for about 3 weeks, would definately have got it for this month as I'm bored as fuck just playing Battlefront ATM but debating if it's worth it now

The bugs in FIFA 16 make it unplayable at times. I play it most nights but the amount of times I lose goals from the opposition's kick-off is disgraceful, even if I just hold L2 and don't commit any defenders they somehow still seem to dribble through me and get a flukey shot on goal, there's no skill to it.

And the penalties I get given against me are hilarious, was up 1-0 in 80 odd mins last night and their player ran into the back of my defender and he blows for a pen and sends my guy off, ended up drawing 1-1, cost me a promotion to Div 1. The through balls are embarrassing as well, unless you double tap triangle then the ball just hits the first defender. Unless you hold L1 and double tap circle then there is no point in trying to put a cross in to the box as it just goes straight to their keeper. The throw ins are just garbage.

I hope 17 irons out a few of these. And also if a keeper comes up for a corner and it goes for a throw, you've got to wait until he runs back to his goal before you can take the throw, it's ridiculous

Really enjoying it this year lads.

Got Career mode in the beta and I've hammered that, they opened up access to all modes yesterday and I was playing Seasons, it just feels so much better overall tbh. I got hammered by one guy in division 10 but won the division comfortably, it's just less about manipulating the game and more about actually playing football this year.

Having said that I'm sure they'll fuck it with a patch and make it so much more rigid just like last year.

Sat and played career mode almost all day yesterday and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to it coming out more than ever now! Only a few weeks to go. Its a pain in the arse they put a time limit on the EA Access members playing the game as it used to be you had full unlimited access to the game for 5 days or so before its a release, now you get it early but only get about 10 hours to play it. Thats maybe not too bad during the week when im working I guess. Need to find somewhere to pre order the game as looks like my work wont get it this year as we've stopped selling games.

4 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Sat and played career mode almost all day yesterday and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to it coming out more than ever now! Only a few weeks to go. Its a pain in the arse they put a time limit on the EA Access members playing the game as it used to be you had full unlimited access to the game for 5 days or so before its a release, now you get it early but only get about 10 hours to play it. Thats maybe not too bad during the week when im working I guess. Need to find somewhere to pre order the game as looks like my work wont get it this year as we've stopped selling games.

Tesco Direct have 2 pre-orders for £70 just now. (2 for £80 but there's a £10 off a £75 spent voucher on the site just now)

1 minute ago, Iakona said:

Tesco Direct have 2 pre-orders for £70 just now. (2 for £80 but there's a £10 off a £75 spent voucher on the site just now)

Thats not bad actually. With my discount and other vouchers could end up getting for less than £30 a game.

8 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Just picked up Battlefield 1 on PS4 for my brother and FIFA 17 for me for £52.50 (tu)

Cheers

36 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Not about our ratings but Ronaldo is the highest rated player this year at 94 with Messi at second with a 93

I personally thought Messi was better, both club and international.  Second half of the season Ronaldo was absolutely pish

18 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I personally thought Messi was better, both club and international.  Second half of the season Ronaldo was absolutely pish

Aye I would've gave it to Messi too, but EA may just be a bit bitter that Messi is now on PES' front cover.