Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Skyson1872

FIFA 17 Ratings

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, The Godfather said:

It's annoying but that's because of the official partnership with the EPL and that being the most popular league in the land.

No one bar us (a miniscule total of FIFA gamers) touches the Scottish leagues/teams so you can understand why they wouldn't put our stadiums in. There is just no demand for it at all.

The way EA are going they will be looking to do the same with Spain, Germany, Italy and France with what they have done with the Premiership so it's not on the cards at all.

Best chance is a stadium editor or playing on a PC with modding capabilities.

Im surprised they havent added it as downloadable content. Even charging for it. Id pay 4.99 for a stadium pack if it had Ibrox, Hampden and the piggery in it for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Im surprised they havent added it as downloadable content. Even charging for it. Id pay 4.99 for a stadium pack if it had Ibrox, Hampden and the piggery in it for example.

It's not worth it to them.

The cost of development, time and so on would not make it viable given the few people who would download it (Rangers fans).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

International Rep is a bull-shit stat :anguish: 

If the can stick Fratton Park in then you'd think they could stick Ibrox in

Ibrox is a five-star stadium as is Hampden and FIFA is mega popular in Scotland so they should repay us with a stadium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

International Rep is a bull-shit stat :anguish: 

If the can stick Fratton Park in then you'd think they could stick Ibrox in

Ibrox is a five-star stadium as is Hampden and FIFA is mega popular in Scotland so they should repay us with a stadium

fratton park was a tribute to a EA Sports designer who died :lol: 

How many times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Godfather said:

It's not worth it to them.

The cost of development, time and so on would not make it viable given the few people who would download it (Rangers fans).

 

Im inclined to disagree. You used to be able to see how many 'fans' a team had, by who had it rangers of celtic as their favourite team and it was a lot. I think its underestimated just how many people would buy it and I think a lot of folk would by the additional content just for the sake of having it. English folk playing champions cup games for example knowing they would come up against us or them and adds more realism having the grounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Im inclined to disagree. You used to be able to see how many 'fans' a team had, by who had it rangers of celtic as their favourite team and it was a lot. I think its underestimated just how many people would buy it and I think a lot of folk would by the additional content just for the sake of having it. English folk playing champions cup games for example knowing they would come up against us or them and adds more realism having the grounds.

You can disagree all you like but if there was profit to be made EA have done it. 

FIFA is a worldwide best selling sports game, Rangers fans are a minuscule percentage of that

Iakona likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

International Rep is a bull-shit stat :anguish: 

If the can stick Fratton Park in then you'd think they could stick Ibrox in

Ibrox is a five-star stadium as is Hampden and FIFA is mega popular in Scotland so they should repay us with a stadium

Don't disagree with you but they stopped using a star ranking for stadiums ages ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

2.5

Ratings on what I've seen so far would suggest 3.  Average seems to be about 67 or 68... on saying that though it depends how many youth players are in our squad as they may push it down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Why is Waghorn 55 rated in that video :lol: The players faces look so shite as well, Forresters haircut is completely different in real life for example. 

Player ratings were bugged at the beginning of the BETA. Thy were fine before starting a match but when making subs during a match they went all over the place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Why is Waghorn 55 rated in that video :lol: The players faces look so shite as well, Forresters haircut is completely different in real life for example. 

Because the ratings were broken at the start of the beta, Lewandowski was a 69 and I signed him for us for £3m 

kanjo, RDFM and Skyson1872 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, thought he had downgraded them himself to what he thought they deserved :lol: I can't wait for the web app to be released so I can start buying all the players, last time we were in FIFA Temps and Wallace were going for like 5k at launch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sav_RFC said:

Buzzing to get back to playing with Rangers ? just hope they are not crazy prices at the start ?

They will be.. especially the kits and the badge.

Seems every Rangers fan i know who plays FUT wants a Rangers team again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iakona said:

They will be.. especially the kits and the badge.

Seems every Rangers fan i know who plays FUT wants a Rangers team again.

I just cant wait to start going us online again. Think we might be alright to go online!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Iakona said:

They will be.. especially the kits and the badge.

Seems every Rangers fan i know who plays FUT wants a Rangers team again.

Loved the challenge of playing as rangers in ultimate team! hopefully get something decent in the starter packs or pick some players up cheap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sav_RFC said:

Loved the challenge of playing as rangers in ultimate team! hopefully get something decent in the starter packs or pick some players up cheap!

We are the only team I use on FIFA in general, offline, seasons, UT, everything :lol: And even this season the only players I have really used on UT are Forrester, MOH and the rest of our new signings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...